Samsung Star Scholarship
Samsung Star Scholarship 2020 Online Application form is issued by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited for all those students who have to pursue Higher education such as undergraduate engineering program (B.Tech) or M.Tech from IITs and NITs.
Scholars whose profile matches with these Scholarship Programme eligibility criteria they don’t miss a great opportunity and fill the Samsung Star Scholar Programme Online Application form 2020 according to the eligibility criteria, term and conditions
Samsung Star Scholarship Award:
As per latest news selected candidates will receive scholarship up to a maximum of INR 2, 00,000 per year + tuition fees, hostel and mess charges.
- Xerox Copies of Class 10 and 12 CBSE marks statement (Self-certified)
- Xerox Copies of JEE (Main) ranking certificate (Self-certified)
- Final admission letter from the Institute
- Original copy for admission/first semester/annual fee receiving
- primary active bank account passbook (Self Attested)
- Xerox Copy Aadhaar Card/Aadhaar Enrolment ID/ Electoral Card/ Passport (mandatory)( Self-certified copy )
- PAN Card Self-certified clear copy
Eligibility Criteria for Samsung Star Scholar Programme
- Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Contenders must be pursuing B.Tech/B.Tech+M.Tech dual degree programme from the notified IITs and NITs.
- To acquire scholarship constant, applicants must be in the top 50% of their class.
- Contestants must not accept any monetary assistance or scholarship during the pursuance of the engineering programme.
Instruction to apply online for Samsung Star Scholar Programme:
- First of all check the eligibility criteria and then go the official website of the department
- After that move through the apply now Link which is mention at the top of the webpage
- Get the Application form carefully.
- Then enter all the essential and personal and academic details.
- Fill the Application form with the blue or black ink pen.
- Attach all the essential documents which is mention above
- Finally Send the hard copy of filed application form along with all essential documents to the following address:
SAMSUNG STAR SCHOLAR
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
Corporate Citizenship (CRO)
20th ~ 24th Floor, Two Horizon Centre,
Golf Course Road, Sector – 43, DLF Phase V,
Gurgaon, Haryana -122002, India
Last date for receipt of the application form : soon update
Apply Online Here (Soon Available )