KTH India Scholarship
KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden has issued KTH India Scholarship 2023 for Graduate Indian students. Reputable KTH Foundation was established in 2012 by the Authorless Donor. The main aim of the scholarship is to help the students in continuing their studies in the Master’s Program at KTH. KTH India Scholarship scheme 2023 will help the aspirants to achieve their study goals in a smooth way.
All eligible students may apply for KTH India Scholarship 2023 India Scholarship before or on the closing date. This article will tell you all the eligibility, term and condition, selection procedure, and documentation as mentioned below. Kindly go through with it properly.
Application Deadline: Soon Update
Result Declaration: Will be updated soon.
Who is providing KTH India Scholarship 2023
KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
Application and Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants should be only from India.
- They should have Master’s degree only from any Indian university.
- They must be a fee-paying student.
- They should have applied for a master’s programme at KTH as your first priority.
Benefits of Scholarship
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Includes monthly allowance of 10 months
- Allowance can be increased
- Academic excellent performance
- Fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Final Decision of Scholarship Committee
How to apply for Scholarship
- Press on the official portal link: https://www.kth.se/form/5d8a08209c463d042923713a
- Complete registration by providing personal and educational details.
- Check all educational and other documents before uploading.
- Finally submit the form and take printout.
Terms and Conditions
Applicants from Mumbai Metropolitan Area and Pune are at priority.
The applicants having Joint Master’s programs are not eligible for getting KTH India Scholarship 2023.
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
SE-100 44, Stockholm
Phone: +46 8 790 60 00