There is a big news for all the candidates who are waiting for online Rajasthan Scholarship 2020 Scholarship Forms to take admission in various courses.
The aim of Rajasthan Scholarship 2020 scheme is to provide some finance benefits to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories.
All eligible students are advised to be in touch through our web page to get complete information about Rajasthan Scholarship 2020 such as Academic Qualification, Age Criteria, Document needed and applying process.
Application Deadline: Will be available soon.
Result Declaration: Will be updated soon.
Who is providing Rajasthan Scholarship 2020
SamajKalyanVibhag (SKV), Rajasthan
Eligibility Criteria to apply Rajasthan Scholarship 2020
- The applicants should be belong to Rajasthan
- Students studying in Class (9-12), Graduate/Post graduate may apply.
- Family income of the student should be less than 2.5 Lakh.
- Family should be belong to SC/ST/OBC.
- Documents Required
- Income declaration affidavit.
- Caste Certificate
- One Passport size photograph.
- Income Certificate.
- Last Qualifying Mark sheet/Certificate(Attested).
- Residential proof.
- Bank passbook with a photograph.
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card.
How to apply for Rajasthan Scholarship 2020
- Press on the official portal link of Rajasthan Scholarship 2020 http://www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Download official notification and read all instructions carefully before applying Rajasthan Scholarship 2020.
- Complete registration process by providing personal details such as Name, Date of Birth, Age, Qualification etc.
- Upload your Photo, Signature, Educational Certificates.
- Finally submit the form and bring out printout.
- Keep printout safe for future use.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants from Rajasthan only may apply for Rajasthan Scholarship 2020.
- The aspirants should be students of only indian private/government colleges/schools.
Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan,
New Delhi- 110003
Phone: 0141 2226636
If you face any problem to fill the application form then frankly ask through the comment box