The Social Welfare Society of Mizoram or Mizoram Scholarship Board has activated Mizoram Scholarship 2019 Online Applications Form link in its authorized website . The students who are living under the Poverty line grab this golden opportunity and apply online for Mizoram Fresh/Renewal Scholarship Scheme 2019 before the last date
Only that candidate can apply for Mizoram Scholarship 2019whose economic condition is not well or whose parent’s income must not exceed than 2 lakh per annum. It is the great opportunity especially for girls because 30% seats reserved for girls. This scheme is giving financial support to talented candidates with the help of which they can continue their study and show their talents. So students hurry up to fill the application form before the closing date.
This program is applicable for all those who are studying in 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th or under graduation BA, BSC, B.COM or post graduation in MA, MSC, and M.COM. It is advised to all talented candidates must apply for Mizoram Scholarship 2019 and take the benefit for such kind of opportunity. Those candidates who belong to minority categories SC, ST, OBC will be able to apply this scheme.
Terms and conditions for applying for Mizoram Scholarship 2019
- Only that candidate can apply for Mizoram scholarship whose parents income must not exceed than 2 lakh per annum for all source.
- There are 30% seats reserved for girls. So girls should take the benefit of this opportunity.
- The aspirant must have secured more than 50% in graduation post or graduation or previous year exam.
- Applicant must have all required certificates or documents by authorized school, college or university.
- ID proof
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account detail
- Scanned photo and signature
Guidelines or instruction for how to apply for Mizoram Scholarship
- Firstly aspirant visit to the official website www.mizoram.nic.in.
- Read the notification
- Follow the instruction
- Fill the details in a form
- Attach all required documents.
- Submit it before the closing date
- Note the registration number
- Take the print off the hard copy.