Magma Fincorp has updated the M-Scholarship 2019 Online Application form for undergraduate course students who have passed a class 12th with minimum 80% marks. If you are also one of them whose profile match with the eligibility criteria they don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online for this scholarship before the last date through the link which is mention below.
Applicants who have gained a minimum of 80% in their class XII board exams are qualified for the M-Scholarship 2019. “M-scholar” ship is being offered, for their undergraduate studies. The 3-year scholarship is renewable every year on corroboration of grades in the annual exam. We suggested to every applied candidate keep touch with this webpage checking the latest status of the result pdf. If you are also one of the eligible applicant then don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill M-Scholarship Online Application form 2019 before the last date
Eligibility Criteria for M-Scholarship
- Applicants must be a national of India
- Applicants age between 15-20 years of age.
- Maximum age of the applicant on 15 Aug – 20 Years
- Applicants must have passed minimum of 80% marks in school passing outboard exam (Class XII ) in their respective state boards or CBSE, KV, ISC.
- Parents income having monthly household income less than INR 10,000 are eligible
- Aadhar card and two recent size photographs
- Class 12 mark sheet
- College admission proof
- Self-written application letter for scholarship
- Income certificate
- Cancelled cheque
The right way to apply online for M-Scholarship 2019
To apply for this scholarship scheme, one can apply for the scholarship by mailing us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you know any student who qualifies for the scholarship, one can send mail at email@example.com
If you have any query then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below. Our team give the quick response to you and solve your all queries.