Magma Fincorp offers the M-Scholarship 2022 to meritorious students from economically weak backgrounds. It is a financial aid scheme that will provide scholarships to 100 deserving students. The students must be under 21 years old, have scored at least 80% in their 12th standard, and come from low-income families.
In addition to the M-Scholarship, Magma also supports the studies of meritorious students from prestigious institutes. The award covers 3 to 5-year degrees. The application process is simple and can be completed online, but the details are essential to be eligible for the scholarship. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
- Applicants must be a national of India
- Applicants age between 15-20 years of age.
- Maximum age of the applicant on 15 Aug – 20 Years
- Applicants must have passed minimum of 80% marks in school passing outboard exam (Class XII ) in their respective state boards or CBSE, KV, ISC.
- Parents income having monthly household income less than INR 10,000 are eligible
What is the Documents Required?
- Aadhar card and two recent size photographs
- Class 12 mark sheet
- College admission proof
- Self-written application letter for scholarship
- Income certificate
- Cancelled cheque
The right way to apply online for M-Scholarship
To apply for the Magma M scholarship, you need to complete the application form and attach the required authentic documents. Once you’ve completed the application form, enclose it in an envelope. Then mail the completed form to Magma Fincorp Ltd., or you can fill out the scholarship online application form. The scholarship application process is very simple, so you shouldn’t have a problem getting the funding you need to pursue your studies.
If you have any query then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below. Our team give the quick response to you and solve your all queries.