Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana
Department of Posts, Government of India has turned on Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana 2020 Online Registration form for the candidates who are examining in VI, VII, VIII & IX Class. All the eligible contenders check here complete scholarship eligibility criteria, selection mode, how to apply online.
As per latest News, selected candidates will receive Rs 6000 Scholarship award. Organization is offering this scheme to the candidates who have good records in academics and has some hobby in Philately. For more extra information, applicants can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use.
Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana 2020 Important Area
Name of the Department: Department of Posts, Government of India
Also Known as: Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana 2020
Eligibility Criteria: Candidate must be studying class 6th to 9th and have a good academic record and have scored at least 60% marks or equivalent grade/ grade point in the recent final examination.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in project work and quiz and both the activities will be conducted by the circles. These circles contain committees. They will decide the subject of the projects that must be done by the students.
Way to Apply Online for the Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- Open the home page you can see the SPARSH Yojana 2020 and hit on it.
- Fill the details like Email ID and Password.
- Hit on the submit tab button.
- Now, Open the SPARSH 2020 Yojana Deen Dayal Dashboard display on the computer screen.
- At last, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.