Foundation For Excellence Scholarship
If you are planning to pursue a career in engineering, you should apply for the Foundation For Excellence Scholarship. The scholarship is open to students who have scored 70% or above in their 12th standard or are children of agriculturists. There are various eligibility requirements that you should meet to qualify for the scholarship.
You can apply for this scholarship scheme if you are a full-time undergraduate student at Ferris State University. Eligibility requirements include a minimum GPA of 3.25, and a list of multiple instances where you’ve overcome obstacles. The Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid will consider your financial need when selecting a recipient.
The Foundation For Excellence Scholarship is available for students from underprivileged backgrounds. It is a prestigious award that helps academically excellent students pursue their desired field. The deadline for applications is September. You should remember that the deadlines of the Foundation For Excellence Scholarship differ from year to year, so be sure to check your eligibility as early as possible. Once you’ve applied, you’ll receive a letter of acceptance in the mail.
According to the latest official Notification, The authority of the Foundation for Excellence will shortlist the contenders on the basis of their performance in national and state-level entrance exams. nice the financial need is confirmed the scholarship is prized to the all eligible applicants. For more details like eligibility Criteria, selection mode, how to apply online is mention below.
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
- Read the carefully
- Applicants must have completed the 12th exam, with a minimum of 70 % marks or above.
- The main point is that the applicant must take admission on the basis of ranked obtained in the state & national level test for BE /Btech/MBBS exams.
- Students who are studies in BE, Btech & MBBS in the academic year are only eligible for FFE Scholarship
- Parents’ income should not be more than 2,50,000 per annum.
- Students taking side entry in BE/Btech course after doing diploma courses are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to Fill FFE Scholarship Application Form?
- To apply for Scholarship , candidates can go through the instructions as states below:
- First of all, visit the Official Website of the department that is https://ffe.org/site/scholars/
- After that find the “Apply for Scholarship” link on the home of the web
- Then students fill all the necessary details in the correct place
- .After make sure your eligibility, Applicants are needed to select the “Apply Now” option.
- Again a fresh page will be shown here you have to select the option “New Scholarship Application” OR “Renewal Scholarship Application” option and press at the “Sign up” button.
- After that, all Upload scanned images of photograph, passbook, Disability Certificate, etc
- Preview all details and then press on the “Submit” button.
- Finally, take a print out for the next process
Last Date Receipt of the scholarship is soon update
Apply Online here for Foundation For Excellence Scholarship