CSR initiative of EROS Group will soon activate Abhilasha Scholarship Application Form 2019 for a girl students (Class 9 to 12th) under this scholarship scheme the total number of the scholarship being distributed under this program is will be 100. If you are also one of the eligible and interested candidates who profile match with the eligibility Criteria then don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online before the last date through the link which is mention below according to eligibility, Selection Process, Term and condition
Importance of Abhilasha Scholarship 2019
The Scholarship Scheme is for girl students. The girl must be studying in class 9 to 12 and must have 75 % in last year exam. The family income must not exceed INR 3 lakhs per annum can apply for this Abhilasha Scholarship.
Selection process: The team of the department is going to shortlist the applicants on the basis of the eligibility criteria, which will be followed by a telephonic interview.
Shortlisted candidates will be awarded a one-time cash award of INR 5000.
- Essential documents required for the Abhilasha Scholarship 2018
- Last year marks sheet
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate of the family
- Latest school/college fee receipt
The accurate way to apply online for Abhilasha Scholarship 2019
- Follow the proper steps
- First, visit the official website of the department
- Then register by Gmail, Facebook or any other email id.
- After that fill online application form properly
- Provide personal details, academic details, reference details etc.
Submit the completed application form
Dear viewers, if you have any query about the Abhilasha Scholarship then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention at the bottom of the page. our team give the quick response to you and solve all the problems