Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage, we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because of vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants. Most of the candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who has best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more about their organization better results. And in view of that department invites applications to form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills, and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Aspirants must follow below given Tips for preparation of written examination-
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates require to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this, you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we, therefore, advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combined one or two hours in a day and raise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks are also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Study Materials- An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be the latest version and new syllabus with a new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and updated study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as the maximum before appear written the examination and these are easily available in any bookstore for particular written examination.
Knowing about written examination motif- Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, advicesection wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require understanding all motif before appearing any written examination.
Give Maximum time to your weak subjects- Whether every subject plays a vital role to crack a written examination but we advise to contenders to keep maximum attention on their most weak subject because if one subject is so weak and not prepare than would be a little chance to pass written examination.
Distribute your study time subject wise-Candidates must distribute their study time to all concern subjects because every subject is very necessary to get minimum qualifying marks and also very vital to get success in any written examination.
Try to improve your time duration– Time is also the main key to get success in any examination means if any written examination there is 50 questions to solve and the maximum time is 1 hour than candidates must be prepared to solve your question paper according to given time. For this, candidates should practice daily to solve old question papers or practice set of questions daily in your preparation.
Revision- Candidates should revision their all subjects in routine on daily basis preparation.Revision must be regularly of your all keywords /formulas/chapters/concepts of every topic during the entire preparation of written examination.
Self-prepared Notes- Candidates should make self-written notes to all related subjects with this your confidence will be more strong while appearing in written examination.
Expert Supervision- Candidateadviseor supervision of experts while preparing for written examination and for our point of view it is very handy for all job seekers.
On the Day when you appears for written examination-
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.