Dear all Friends! This is really comforting news for those peoples who did not make their passport yet because the Central government has furnished a latest notification regarding How to Apply for Passport Online in which to make passport of any individual is now very easy and change in many parts of making procedure from the department.
We shall discuss in next paragraph that what new changes did making passport now from Central Government of India and also we shall upload all new instructions about some new policies in the procedure to passport on our web portal.
New Changes to make Indian Passport /Document Required-
- Now there is no need to produce yourself or any individual before concern passport authority in any office. Now applicant requires to fill the form online with upload required documents, scan individual signature and 1 (One) passport size photo.
- Individual Aadhar card will be only one document for valid age proof.
- Now all religious mendicants (Sadhu-Sanyasi) of India can write their Spiritual Guru name on place their Fathers name while making their passport. But all religious mendicants will produce before concern department at least one document related to their spiritual Guru. It can be their Voter Identity Card, Aadhar card or Pan Card etc.
- A very great change has been done by Central Government of India that earlier while any applicant had applied online than they had to fill 15 columns but now with the new change, only 9 columns have to fill by all applicants.
- Till date, there was a provision that after born 26th January 1989 peoples they should have to produce real born certificate while applying for their passport but now with new change any individual can produce their aadhar card, pan card, voter id card, pension order, driving license or LIC bond for the proof of their age .
- Earlier while making passport applicant had to write their father and mother name, but now with new change applicant can write only one name of their parents. For this those unmarried and children who born after Live and Relation, can easily apply for their passport.
How to apply for indian passport online with new changes-
- Applicant must visit first to the passport department official website.
- Search appropriate link related to Application Form Online and click on this link.
- While clicking on this an application form will be displayed in the new tab.
- The applicant requires reading all related instructions very carefully before filling the form.
- Now start to fill form according to their concerned documents.
- Upload your new passport size photo and other all related documents like aadhar card, voter id card, pan card etc.
- Press the Submit Button.
- Applicant must take the print out of restoration save a copy for further process.