Vedantu Scholarship Admission Test
Table of Contents
The Examination Section of the Vedantu has activated the Vedantu Scholarship Admission Test 2020 Online Registration Form for the candidates of Grade 6-13 Students studying in a school affiliated with any state, central or international board. For more extra information, applicants can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use
Vedantu Scholarship Admission Test 2020 Important Highlights
Name of the Organization: Vedantu
Also Known as: Vedantu Scholarship Admission Test
Online Exam Date : 23rd Aug 3:00 pm
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates of Class 6th to 13th Grade (studying in schools affiliated with any State, Central or International board) are eligible for the test.
Vedantu Scholarship 2020 Exam Pattern
- All questions are Multiple Choice Question objective with 4 options, only one of which is correct
- Correct answers will be awarded +4 marks and incorrect answers will be penalised with -1 marks (maximum marks 200)
- The maximum time available to attempt the paper is 1 hour
Class 9, 10, 11: (JEE & NEET aspirants)
- Paper will contain 2 sections – Mental Aptitude Test (MAT) & Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
- Each section will contain 25 questions (total 50 questions)
Class 12 & Droppers: (JEE aspirants)
- Paper will contain 3 sections – Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Each section will contain 10 questions (total 30 questions)
Class 12 & Droppers: (NEET aspirants)
- Paper will contain 3 sections – Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Physics & Chemistry will contain 15 questions each. Biology section will contain 30 questions (Total 60 questions).
Procedure to Apply Online for the Vedantu Scholarship Admission Test 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official web site of the department.
- Hit on the “Register for free” button on the home page.
- Fill in all the personal and educational details in the registration form and press “Submit” Button.
- Next fill in the Email ID and Password and click “Log In” button.
- Fill in all the remaining details to complete the registration process.
- At last, take a print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.