Vedantu Scholarship Admission Test
Introducing the highly anticipated Vedantu Scholarship Admission Test 2023 Online Registration Form! Calling all Grade 6-13 students studying in schools affiliated with state, central, or international boards – this is your golden opportunity to secure a scholarship with Vedantu. By simply filling out the registration form on our official web page, you open the doors to incredible educational benefits. Stay connected with us to receive all the latest updates and ensure you don’t miss out on this life-changing chance. Don’t wait any longer, take charge of your future today!
Vedantu Scholarship Test 2023 Important Highlights
Name of the Organization: Vedantu
Also Known as Vedantu Scholarship Admission Test
Online Exam Date: Update Soon
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates of Class 6th to 13th Grade (studying in schools affiliated with any State, Central, or International board) are eligible for the Vedantu Scholarship Admission Test.
Scholarship 2023 Exam Pattern
- All questions are Multiple Choice Question objective with 4 options, only one of which is correct
- Correct answers will be awarded +4 marks and incorrect answers will be penalised with -1 marks (maximum marks 200)
- The maximum time available to attempt the paper is 1 hour
Class 9, 10, 11: (JEE & NEET aspirants)
- Paper will contain 2 sections – Mental Aptitude Test (MAT) & Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
- Each section will contain 25 questions (total 50 questions)
For Class 12 & Droppers: (JEE aspirants)
- The paper will contain 3 sections – Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Each section will contain 10 questions (total 30 questions)
Class 12 & Droppers: (NEET aspirants)
- This Paper will contain 3 sections – Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Physics & Chemistry will contain 15 questions each. Biology section will contain 30 questions (Total 60 questions).
Procedure to Apply Online for the Vedantu Test 2023
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the Vedantu Scholarship Admission Test department.
- Hit on the “Register for free” button on the home page.
- Fill in all the personal and educational details in the registration form and press the “Submit” Button.
- Next, fill in the Email ID and Password and click the “Log In” button.
- Fill in all the remaining details to complete the registration process.
- At last, take a printout copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.