P&G Summer Internship Program
Are you a student passionate about supply chain management, eager to kickstart your career in one of the world’s leading consumer goods companies? Look no further! Procter & Gamble (P&G) has recently introduced an exciting opportunity that could serve as your gateway to success. The P&G Summer Internship Program 2023- Product Supply in Mumbai. This transformative experience is designed to empower and equip aspiring professionals in the field of product supply.
Eligibility Criteria for P&G Internship
To be eligible for this P&G Summer Internship Program, you should be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Operations, Business Administration, Supply Chain, or relevant majors. We are looking for candidates who demonstrate technical excellence and rigor in executing defined plans, possess the ability to collaborate effectively with others, analyze situations, find solutions, and show a propensity for innovation and reapplication of successes. Fluency in English is a requirement.
Role and Responsibility
As per P&G Summer Internship Program, you will have the unique opportunity to be on the floor, encountering different challenges, making decisions, and witnessing immediate results. During your time with us, you will become familiar with P&G’s world-recognized technologies, standards, and methods. The internship aims to help you build your capabilities through hands-on job experience, mentoring, and training.
You are likely to be placed in one of the following functions:
1. Production – Packing
- Conduct studies on performance loss, including equipment, skills, and organization.
- Identify key projects to achieve performance targets for the packing line.
- Develop methods for solving technical problems.
- Systematize tools for maintenance and implement production management tools.
- Work on the installation and start-up of new equipment.
2. Production – Making
- Conduct study and analysis of performance loss, including equipment, organization, and skills.
- Facilitate communication between different departments (logistics, packing, projects, etc.).
- Create learning programs for operators and team leaders to help them develop their skills.
- Establish systematization tools, simplify processes, and standardize work.
- Develop quality indicators and conduct audits.
- Provide support to production, especially on equipment validation and process.
- Investigate “non-standard” occurrences and establish action plans.
- Participate in workshops within a multifunctional team.
- Employee Type
- This P&G Internship Opportunity is a full time opportunity.
The Procter & Gamble Internship Program will take place in Mumbai, India.
- To apply for the P&G Summer Internship Program 2023 kindly click here.
- After clicking on the above mentioned link you will be redirected to the official website.
- Then click on apply now button then it will redirect to the online application form.
- Fill all the details required in the application form and submit.