The University of Sydney Scholarship
The University of Sydney has updated the University of Sydney with the Kim Walker Scholarship 2023 from UG and PG students at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music. All eligible and concerned candidates can apply for this Scholarship application form till the closing date. This is the best chance for that entire student who wants to fulfill their dreams. Selected students will get studentship profits as resolute by the Dean of the Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
This allowance goal is to provide financial support to outstanding music students. Here we are suggesting to all candidates to grab this chance and apply for it by visiting the authorized website of the scholarship. Keep in touch with our webpage to get comprehensive information regarding The Kim Walker Scholarship 2023 such as Academic Qualifications, Age Limit, documents needed as well as the application process.
Name of University: University of Sydney
Name of the Scholarship: Kim Walker Scholarship
Eligibility: Undergraduate and postgraduate music students
Award: Variable awards
Eligibility of the Scholarship
An applicant must be enrolled or have an unqualified offer to study a full-time project or research degree at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
Please remember partiality will be given to scholars studying bassoon, oboe, or saxophone.
How to Apply for the University of Sydney The Kim Walker Scholarship?
No application is essential for this studentship.
Entitled scholars will be painstaking for this scholarship as part of their admission application to the Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
You need to take care of some Terms & Conditions. Kindly go through it.
- All scholarship offers are provisional upon indication that the student meets the selection procedure.
- The grant provider will pay the value of the grant as a stipend every week to the PG research student.
- For a project student, the grant will be paid in two equal payments every year after the census date of each semester.
- We will offer the studentship subject to the obtainability of funds.
- The relevant Associate Dean and faculty/University school or University must give prior permission for rescheduling of the grant.
- o receive their next reimbursement during the tenure of this grant, receivers must have achieved a Satisfied Requirements grade (SR).
- These are the terms and conditions for Kim Walker Scholarship 2023.
We will soon update the last date to apply for this application..
We will award this Scholarship based on academic merit, portfolio, and/or performance.
Candidates may be required to attend an interview
Address: Level 4, Jane Foss Russell Building (G02), the University of Sydney, NSW 2006.
Phone:1800 SYD UNI (1800 793 864)or +61 2 8627 1444
(Open 9 AM – 5 PM, from Monday to Friday)