Government of West Bengal has issued the TSP Scholarship 2021 Application form for all aspirants who are studying between in class 11th to PhD students. All the eligible candidates fill the Talent Support Programme Scholarship Form 2020 according the eligibility criteria, term and conditions before the last date.
TSP Scholarship 2021 Important Over View
Name of the Conducting Authority: Government of West Bengal
Details About: TSP Scholarship
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must be studying in class 11 to PhD level and have passed the previous final examination with less than 50% marks and must be a resident of West Bengal.
What is the Documents Required ?
- Bank Passbook including IFSC code, Name of the Holder, Account Number, etc.
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Mark List
- Passport Size Photos
What is the Scholarship Award ?
The scholarship amount is given to the students for a time period of one year only. The beneficiary will get the scholarship stipend credited directly to his own nationalized bank account.
Procedure to Apply Online for the TSP Scholarship 2021
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- After visiting the site, all the candidates need to select their User Id and Password
- Now, press on the candidate’s login button
- As soon as possible update all the details about you like Personal Details, Bank Details as well as Scholarship application details
- Once check the entered data carefully
- Finally, press on Submit tab Button
- Also, students need to take a brief note of the ID
- Now, the Application Form available
- Download it
- Fill the details
- At last, Upload documents and submit the scholarship application form.
TSP Scholarship Address & Contact Us
AMBER: DD-27/E, Sector-I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700064
Mobile No: 033- 4004-7468/4004-7469
Dedicated WhatsApp No: 8017071714
Toll-Free No: 1800 120 2130
Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org