Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship
Dear Readers, Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship Online Application form 2023 is Available Now for 10th Class candidates. The applicants, who are wishing to grab this golden chance, should first to satisfy the conditions of eligibility and fill the SIM Scholarship Application Form online by its last date. Forgetting additional details, aspirants can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further reference.
Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship 2023 Important Area
Name of the Conducting Authority: Schindler India
Also Known as: Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship 2023
Eligibility Criterion: Candidates must have passed 10th Class with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board or institutions.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- 10th / 12th Class Mark sheet
- College fees receipts
- Latest Academic Mark sheet
- Student Bank passbook / Kiosk
- Income Certificate
- Scholarship Amount (INR) – 20000.00
- Financial Year – 2019-2020
- Students who have been awarded scholarship under Schindler Igniting Minds scholarship programme for Diploma (10+3) in the previous academic year & who have successfully cleared the said academic year without any backlog.
Instruction to Apply for the Schindler Igniting Minds (SIM) Scholarship 2023
- Firstly interested candidates can go to the official website of the department.
- Then choose the proper link.
- Get all the details from the official website after that read all the instructions and follow it.
- Fill the online application forms carefully because in which form errors will be found will be rejected by the government.
- Then you will get the registration id.
- At last, take the printout copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Vidyasaarathi Helpdesk, Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai-400013, Website https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/; Email: Vidyasaarathi@nsdl.co.in