The Timken Scholarships is offered to student who are Pursuing Engineering, Diploma, ITI and B.Sc Nursing Courses at college or university. The recipient must have a bachelor’s degree in an approved field. The scholarship is non-renewable, and must be used to pursue a college or vocational school. . Scholarship recipients must demonstrate financial need in order to be considered.
Scholarship recipients must be at least 18 years old. Students must be pursuing an undergraduate degree in an accredited college or vocational school. Timken Scholarships is very helpful for all those students who cannot afford Higher education due to the high fees structure. We suggested to every eligible candidate check the notification carefully and fill the Engineering, Diploma Scholarship Timken Online registration form in a proper manner.
- B.E./B.Tech (Full-Time)
- ITI Course (Full-Time)
- Diploma Course after Class 10 (Full Time)
- B.Sc. Nursing (Full-Time)
- B.E./B.Tech: Rs. 1,00, 000/-.
- ITI Course: Rs. 20,000/-.
- Diploma Course: Rs. 30,000/-.
- B.Sc. Nursing: Rs. 1, 00,000/-.
Timken Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
B.E./B.Tech Courses : Minimum 50% in Class 10, Class 12, in Diploma
For ITI Course: Minimum 35% in Class 10
Diploma Course after Class 10: Mini. 35% in Class 10 is required
B.Sc. Nursing: Minimum 35% in Class 10, Class 12th
Important Note: This Scholarship scheme is available only to students whose family income is below Rs. 800000.00.
- Recent Passport Size Photo,
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Income Proof
- Student Bank passbook
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet;
- Current year fees receipts (Tuition and Non Tuition Fees);
- Admission Letter
- Bonafide certificate from institute
- Latest College Marksheets;
- Upload Previous Marksheet (Both Semester) for 2nd/3rd and 4th Year students)
Important Note; All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only
Instruction to apply online for Timken Scholarships
- First of the entire visit the official website of the department
- Then find the latest Notification link of the scholarship
- After that fill the application form with all the essentials in three steps
- Sign Up:
- Complete Profile:
- Search & Apply
- Finally take print out for next process
Last date for receipt of the application form: Soon Available
If you have any query about the Timken Scholarships then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below