Mother Teresa Scheme
The Department of Minority Welfare, under the Government of Kerala, has taken a remarkable step towards empowering minority students. In light of this, the Mother Teresa Scholarship 2023 Application Form has been made available to all minority students pursuing nursing diplomas or paramedical courses. This generous initiative aims to provide financial assistance to bright and hardworking students who face financial constraints in fulfilling their educational aspirations. With this scholarship, deserving students can now focus solely on their studies and pursue their dreams without financial stress.
Shortlisted applicants will get INR 15,000 P/A for their individual course.
IMQ( Important Query Section)
Whats is the Essential Documents?
- Xerox copy of registration with photo pasted on it.
- SSLC/ Plus 2/ VHSE Mark Sheet
- Xerox copy of allotment memo.
- Xerox copy Aadhaar Card/ NPR card.
- Xerox copy Nativity Certificate
- Xerox copy first page of a Pass Book
- Xerox copy Community/ Minority certificate.
- Income Certificate Photo State
- Non-creamy layer Certificate.
- Copy of Ration Card
- Above are the essential documents for Mother Teresa Scholarship
Part Time Jobs at Home without Investment
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- First of all, applicants belong to the minorities like (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsis, Jains).
- Applicant must have secured admission in the merit list for applying the nursing diploma / paramedical courses.
- Parents income should be less than 8 lakh.
- Applicants should be the resident of Kerala.
Complete Selection Mode
The department will select the students on the basis of the
Parents Annual income.
The Mother Teresa Scholarship scheme will be divided between the Muslim students and students of other majority categories in the ratio of 80:20.
50 % of the scholarship scheme is kept for the girls.
How to Apply Online for Scholarship 2023
- First of all, visit the official website of the department that is cescholarship.kerala.gov.in/
- Then register your name through the link which is mention bottom of the page
- After that fill the application form with all the essential details
- Submit the form carefully.
- The last date for receipt of application form is soon update
If you have any queries related to Mother Teresa Scholarship, then kindly ask in the comment section.
Can I know the last date for submission of application
last date will soon update