Mother Teresa Scholarship
Get ready to embark on a life-changing educational journey with the Mother Teresa Scholarship 2023 Application Form. This exclusive opportunity is meticulously crafted by the Department of Minority Welfare, under the esteemed Government of Kerala, specifically for minority students pursuing nursing diplomas or paramedical courses. The scholarship is dedicated to reaching out a helping hand to talented and diligent students who are grappling with financial constraints.
Shortlisted applicants will get INR 15,000 P/A for their individual course.
IMQ( Important Query Section)
Essential Documents For Scholarship
- Xerox copy of the registration with photo pasted on it.
- SSLC/ Plus 2/ VHSE Mark Sheet
- Xerox copy of allotment memo.
- Xerox copy of Aadhaar Card/ NPR card.
- Xerox copy of Nativity Certificate
- Xerox copy the first page of a Pass Book
- Xerox copy Community/ Minority certificate.
- Income Certificate Photo State
- Non-creamy layer Certificate.
- Copy of Ration Card
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- First of all, applicants belong to the minorities like (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsis, Jains).
- Applicant must have secured admission in the merit list for applying for the nursing diploma / paramedical courses.
- Parents’ income should be less than 8 lakh.
- Applicants should be residents of Kerala.
Complete Selection Mode
The department will select the students on the basis of the
Parents Annual income.
The Mother Teresa Scholarship scheme will be divided between the Muslim students and students of other majority categories in the ratio of 80:20.
The scholarship scheme reserves 50% of its slots for girls.
Application Process for Mother Teresa Scholarship 2023
- First of all, visit the official website of the department that is cescholarship.kerala.gov.in/
- Please register your name through the provided link.
- After that fill out the application form with all the essential details
- Submit the form carefully.
- The last date for receipt of the application form is soon update
If you have any queries related to the Mother Teresa Scholarship, then kindly ask in the comment section.