Mother Teresa Scholarship
Department of Minority Welfare, Government of Kerala has issued the Mother Teresa Scholarship 2021 Online Application Form for all the minority students who are studying in nursing diploma / paramedical courses. The main aim of the foundation is to support the brilliant hardworking students who need financial aid to complete their studies.
MTS (Mother Teresa Scholarship) Award
Shortlisted applicants will get INR 15,000 P/A for their individual course.
IMQ( Important Query Section)
Whats is the Essential Documents?
- Xerox copy of registration with photo pasted on it.
- SSLC/ Plus 2/ VHSE Mark Sheet
- Xerox copy of allotment memo.
- Xerox copy Aadhaar Card/ NPR card.
- Xerox copy Nativity Certificate
- Xerox copy first page of a Pass Book
- Xerox copy Community/ Minority certificate.
- Income Certificate Photo State
- Non-creamy layer Certificate.
- Copy of Ration Card
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
- First of all, applicants belong to the minorities like (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsis, Jains).
- Applicant must have secured admission in the merit list for applying the nursing diploma / paramedical courses.
- Parents income should be less than 8 lakh.
- Applicants should be the resident of Kerala.
Complete Selection Mode
The department will select the students on the basis of the
Parents Annual income.
The scholarship scheme will be divided between the Muslim students and students of other majority categories in the ratio of 80:20.
50 % of the scholarship scheme is kept for the girls.
How to Apply Online for Mother Teresa Scholarship 2022
- First of all, visit the official website of the department that is cescholarship.kerala.gov.in/
- Then register your name through the link which is mention bottom of the page
- After that fill the application form with all the essential details
- Submit the form carefully.
- The last date for receipt of application form is soon update
Apply Online here for Mother Teresa Scholarship