About the Scholarship
The LSAT India Topper Scholarship is a monetary award given by LSAC Global to eligible students who score high on the test. This scholarship covers the full tuition and halls of residence fees for the first year of a law programme at an LSAC Global Law Alliance college. If you qualify for the LSAT India Scholarship, you will have the opportunity to attend exclusive LSAT events and enjoy monetary benefits. Here are some frequently asked questions about the scholarship.
The LSAT India Topper Scholarship is an opportunity to pursue a higher education in India. It offers Rs. 6 lakh to the top scorers of the LSAT. The scholarship covers tuition fees for the first year of study and rolls over to the second year. To qualify for the scholarship, a candidate must score in the top 5 per cent of the class for both semesters of the first year. For more information, please visit the official website.
The LSAT India is one of the most popular tests for law school admission in the world. As of 2019, over 80 institutions in India accept the LSAT India test. As of now, however, the LSAT India score is not accepted by law schools in other countries. Therefore, if you plan to study law at an American or Canadian law school, you should take the standard LSAT exam. This is the only way to ensure admission to a top law school.
Scholarship 2023 Important Highlights
Name of the Conducting Authority: Law School Admission Council
Information Regarding: The LSAT India 2023
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have successfully completed the senior secondary school or 10+2 equivalent exam from a recognized education board in India.
- Self-attested copy of identity and address proof
- PAN card
- Self-attested copy of Class 12 mark sheet or equivalent
- Proof of admission in a full-time 5-year law programme at an LSAC Global Law Alliance College
- Contact information of the financial aid office of college and its bank details (in the letterhead)
- A certificate stating that the applicant is not receiving, and will not receive any other scholarship from any other source duly signed by the parents/ legal guardian
- Above are the required documents for LSAT India Topper Scholarship 2023.
Selection Criteria: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the LSAT-India 2023 test score.
Instruction to Apply Online
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official web portal of the department.
- After that, Download the Application Form.
- Fill the registration form with appropriate details including contact details and educational details.
- Attach the required documents with the application form.
- After that, submit the application form
- At last, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
If you have still any query in filling the application form, you can ask us by leaving a comment in the comment box. We will provide you with the solution of your problem as soon as possible.
1st Floor, WeWork Forum,
DLF Cyber City, Phase – III,
Sector 24, Gurugram, HR – 122002
Phone: +91 89898 00123