Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
Madhya Pradesh Government has issued the Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2021 Online Application Form for all the students for all who are enrolled in a graduate-level course in any discipline.
If you are also one of the eligible and interested applicants then we ask you not to miss this great chance for availing the benefits of this CM’s Scheme as well as fill the Chief Minister Medhavi Vidyarthi Scheme Registration form through the official web link mentioned at the end of the web page.
The main objective of the Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana Scholarship is to provide auspicious career chances to talented and praiseworthy students of Madhya Pradesh. Hence we are providing all the related information about the Yojana such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Benefits, and how to apply for MMVY 2021.
MMVY Key Highlights
Name of the Scholarship Scheme : Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
Scheme Offered By: The Government of Madhya Pradesh
Eligibility: Class 12 passed students
Region: Madhya Pradesh, India
Honor: Up to 100% course fee contract
Last Date to fill the Form: 15-June-2021
Benefits of the Scheme
- The scholars registering in an Engineering Program at a Government College will receive full fees for the course. However, the students joining in a private college will receive INR 1.5 Lakh or definite course fee.
- The students enrolling in a Law Degree Program at National Law Universities in the nation will as well receive full course fees under this system.
- The pupils joining in a Medical Degree Program at Government or Private Medical (MBBS) or Dental (BDS) College will also receive the full schooling fee.
- In addition to this, the apprentices pursuing an Undergraduate or integrated Postgraduate Program from a recognized Foundation will also receive full tuition fees.
Eligibility for This Scheme Basic Criteria –
A candidate must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh, India.
She/he should have passed Class 12 with at least 70% or more marks if appeared through Secondary Education Board of Madhya Pradesh.
Should have got 85% or more marks only if performed through CBSE/ICSE Board.
An applicant should have an annual parent salary of less than INR 6 lakh.
Should have registered at an UG level of course at a Recognized College.
For Engineering Candidates – The scholars who have qualified JEE Mains examination with a rank of less than 1, 50,000 can apply for the grant.
For Medical Contenders – The scholars who have gotten admission to a Government/Private Medical or Dental College through NEET Examination are competent to apply for this Yojana.
For Law Applicants – The pupils who have qualified the CLAT Examination and hence attained admission to an NLU or Delhi University are entitled to apply.
- Student’s Name, Father’s Name
- Class 12 Mark sheet
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Address Proof
- Contact Details
- Bank Account Details
- Guardian/Parent Pay slip or Form 16
Procedure to Apply for Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Schemes
- Kindly visit the website i.e. Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojna and hit on “Apply Online” button on the right side of the homepage.
- Register yourself by entering mandatory details mentioned in the given blanks.
- Then, login by entering the username and password again to complete the application process.
- Fill in all required data correctly.
- Upload necessary documents and recent photograph with signature.
- Please hit on the submit button before rechecking all the details filled in the registration form.
- Do take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Helpline No.: 0755-2660063
Email id: email@example.com