The Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2023 is a government scheme that is aimed at providing free education to meritorious students in Madhya Pradesh. The state government is expected to cover the tuition fees of students who score seventy-five percent or more marks in their qualifying examinations. This is a great deal for the state as it helps many students pursue higher education.
In order to apply for the Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2023 you must be a citizen of India who has taken admission in a recognized college or university. You must have obtained admission in a course at a university that offers an undergraduate degree, passed the JEE Mains examination with a rank less than one lakh. Those who obtained admission through the NEET examination may also apply.
The MMVY is a government scholarship program that motive to support students with financial need. Students who qualify for the scheme can apply online and receive the funds they need to further their studies. Students can take advantage of the scheme by visiting the official website. The eligibility requirements are simple and you’ll be surprised by how many people apply for the scheme every year
MMVY Key Highlights
Name of the Scholarship Scheme: Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
Scheme Offered By: The Government of Madhya Pradesh
Eligibility: Class 12 passed students
Region: Madhya Pradesh, India
Honor: Up to 100% course fee contract
Last Date to fill the Form: Updated
Benefits of the Scheme
- The scholars registering in an Engineering Program at a Government College will receive full fees for the course. However, the students joining in a private college will receive INR 1.5 Lakh or definite course fee.
- The students enrolling in a Law Degree Program at National Law Universities in the nation will as well receive full course fees under this system.
- The pupils joining in a Medical Degree Program at Government or Private Medical (MBBS) or Dental (BDS) College will also receive the full schooling fee.
- In addition to this, the apprentices pursuing an Undergraduate or integrated Postgraduate Program from a recognized Foundation will also receive full tuition fees.
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
A candidate must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh, India.
She/he should have passed Class 12 with at least 70% or more marks if appeared through Secondary Education Board of Madhya Pradesh.
Should have got 85% or more marks only if performed through CBSE/ICSE Board.
An applicant should have an annual parent salary of less than INR 6 lakh.
Should have registered at an UG level of course at a Recognized College.
Engineering Candidates – The scholars who have qualified JEE Mains examination with a rank of less than 1, 50,000 can apply for the grant.
Medical Contenders – The scholars who have gotten admission to a Government/Private Medical or Dental College through NEET Examination are competent to apply for this Yojana.
Law Applicants – The pupils who have qualified the CLAT Examination and hence attained admission to an NLU or Delhi University are entitled to apply.
What is the Documents Required?
- Student’s Name, Father’s Name
- Class 12 Mark sheet
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Address Proof
- Contact Details
- Bank Account Details
- Guardian/Parent Pay slip or Form 16
- Above are the required documents for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2023
Procedure to Apply for Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Schemes
To apply for the Mukhyamantri-Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana, visit the official website of the organization. Go to the website. After selecting the university and course, you must enter the necessary details. Once you’ve filled in all the required details, you can login to the website to check on the status of your application.
Helpline No.: 0755-2660063
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org