The Bhumi Fellowship
The Bhumi Fellowship is a two-year paid fellowship program that seeks to develop future change agents for the education system of India. If you are passionate about transforming the education system, the Bhumi Fellowship Scheme may be right for you. Read on to learn more about this program. The Bhumi Fellowship is a unique opportunity that offers a unique combination of experience and learning.
The Bhumi Foundation offers this opportunity to graduate students who are 20-30 years of age. Applicants must be committed to improving education quality in India. In order to apply, you must fill out the online application form and complete a personal interview. This application process is free and easy. You can submit your application online or by phone. Once you have completed the online application form, you’ll be contacted by a Bhumi representative.
Applicants can visit the official website for more information. Candidates who live outside Chennai will have to pay additional house rent for two years. Successful applicants will be given various benefits. You will receive results in seven to ten days. All applicants are encouraged to apply. If you meet the criteria, you will be a Bhumi Fellow in no time. Once selected, you will receive a fellowship package worth INR 400,000.
Important Query Section
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- Graduates or final year students are eligible
- 20 and 30 years of age can apply
- Students who have work experience in any field and passionate related to transforming the education system
- Candidates who are eager to commit to a two-year full-time fellowship
Benefits Of Fellowship
The elected fellows will get a monthly grant of INR 18,000 along with program-related Expenses such as phone, travel, and stationery as per policy
No any documents/certificates are required at the time of filling application form.
What is the Selection Mode ?
- Telephonic Interview
- Personal Interview
How can you apply for The Bhumi Fellowship 2022?
Follow the steps given below to apply –
- Initially you need to visit the official website.
- The official website is fellowship.bhumi.ngo
- From home page you need to press on “Register” link
- Fill the details carefully as asked in The Bhumi Fellowship Online Form
- Finally press on Submit tab to submit the form.
- Don’t forget to retain a print out of it for further use in future.
What after the two-year fellowship?
After the completion of two-year fellowship, you will have the chance to
- Guide a bunch of 3 to 5 schools
- You can transform the education ecosystem in your area (community)
- The most important thin g is you can setup your own organization
To acquirerest of the information about The Bhumi Fellowship 2022 you may open Official Link that is provided above for the assistance of candidates. For up to date information you need to bookmark this web page by using CTRL + D. You can also follow us on Facebook/Google Plus for latest detailsregarding admission, exam time table; admit card, result, recruitment, Government Sector Jobs, Private Jobs Notification etc.