Coca- Cola Scholarship
Elevate your educational journey with the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation as they unveil the Coca-Cola Scholarship 2023—an initiative dedicated to empowering students on their path to college success. This golden opportunity is exclusively crafted for high school seniors meeting specific criteria. To unlock this scholarship, you should not only have triumphed in high school but also maintained a stellar academic record. Citizenship matters, and whether you’re a United States citizen, a permanent resident, a Cuban-Haitian entrant, or a refugee, this scholarship is within your grasp. Secure your future with a minimum weighted GPA of 3.0.
SAQ ( Student Asked Question)
Do you have to write an article for the Scholarship?
No, this scholarship doesn’t require application essays or supplementary documents. The only application requirement process
What is the Scholarship Award?
The Coca-Cola Scholarship 2023 is a highly competitive scholarship program that helps students with their college expenses. The foundation awards over $3.4 million in scholarships each year, and students who have won a scholarship have gone on to attend Harvard, Duke, and Yale. There are several ways you can apply for this scholarship.
What are the Benefits of the Scholarship?
The application process is simple and can take a few hours to complete. The money awarded will go toward your tuition and other educational expenses. This money can help with on-campus housing or a laptop, among other things. The scholarship money is awarded directly to the college or university you’re attending. It is important to keep in mind that although most scholarships are for tuition use, recipients can use the money for a variety of other expenses.
How to get a Scholarship?
In order to qualify for the Scholarship, you must be a high school senior or homeschooled student in the US. Furthermore, you must be planning to graduate from high school at the time of application, and you must also plan to pursue your degree at an accredited US college or university. The deadline for submitting your application is October 31, 2021. There are 150 awards available this year.
How can I Apply for a Scholarship?
The Coca-Cola Scholarship 2023 is a college scholarship that can help students to complete their college education. This program is offered to high school seniors who have met specific requirements. To be eligible for the scholarship, you must have graduated from high school with good standing. Additionally, you must be a United States citizen, a permanent resident, a Cuban-Haitian entrant, or a refugee. You must also have at least a 3.0 weighted GPA
- Present high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States
- U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees. Citizens, U.S. Nationals
- Complete high school diploma at the time of application
- Preparation to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school
- Aspirants May Not be
- Coca-Cola bottling companies employees, Children or grandchildren of officers, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, or subsidiaries.
- DACA students
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduate Candidates
- Temporary residents
Documents Required for Coca-Cola Scholarship
- A transcript –You will need to report the level of grade and grade received after your new year in high school.
- A Complete school profile
- Submit you’re the name, email address, and phone number of your guidance counselor
A list of school and non-school-related clubs and organizations in which you have participated
- A list of all awards that you received when participating in school and non-school-related clubs and organizations
Apply online for the Coca-Cola Scheme