Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program
The higher Section of the Temenos India Pvt. Ltd has issued the Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program 2022 Online Registration Form to support the meritorious and underprivileged students from Anna University, Chennai to support their further education.
According to the official notification scholarship are available for 2nd year of B.E./B.Tech (IT, CSE, ECE, EEE, E&I) programmes .Through its CSR program, the organization’s goal is to provide students digital skills and capabilities and help them unleash future opportunities and gain access to jobs, health and finance.
SAQ (Student Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria:
- Only for the students who belong from the Chennai and studying in the Anna University.
- This is only for the 2nd year students studying in B.tech, B.E.
- Annual income of the family may not be more than the 4 Lakhs.
- Eligible applicant must have scored at least 80% marks in their 10th and 12th class.
What are the Required documents for the eligible applicants?
- Photo identity proof such as Aadhar card.
- Marksheets of classes 10th and 12th as well as 1st year of your course.
- Fee receipt of the current academic year.
- Income proof of family such as salary slip.
- Structure of fees from college.
What amount does the applicant get as scholarship?
You will get the benefits up to INR 70,000 per year that is 2nd to 4th year of your course.
How to apply online for this scholarship?
- Visit to their official webpage – Now press on the ‘Apply now’ button at their webpage.
- Now press on the register now button.
- Then, choose the option of registering.
- At last, enter the required details and press the Register button.
Customer service number:
Our customer service number is 011-430-92248(Ext-140) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)
Important Section: Hope so that all the queries about the Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program become solved and you may now be able to apply for the scholarship and we are hoping that you will get it and if some problem still you have so you may write that in the question section below and we will get back to there to solve your problem or you may contact to our customer service number for solving your problems about the scholarship program.