HDFC Ltd.’s Scholarship
The Senior Department of HDFC Ltd has invited HDFC Ltd.’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2023 Online Application form for all the students from Class 9 to 12 Students, General Undergraduate and Professional Undergraduate Courses at their official website.
The main aim of this scholarship scheme is to provide financial assistance to help scholars to complete their high education. All the Eligible and talented candidates check the complete Eligibility Criteria , Notification here. Fill out the Badhte Kadam Scholarship form before the last date through the link which is mention below.
BadhteKadam Scholarship 2023 Overview
Name of the Scheme: HDFC Ltd.’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2023
Propelled by: HDFC Ltd.
Available for : Students from 9 to 12, General UG and Professional UG Courses
Mode of application: Online
Last date to apply: Soon Update
FAQ (Student Asked Question)
- Mark sheet of previous academic years
- Government-issued identity proof such as Aadhaar Card / VoterIdentity Card / DrivingLicense
- PAN Card
- Current Year Admission Proof i.e. Fee Receipt / Admission Letter / Institution Identity Card / Bonafide Certificate
- Family Income Proof which includes Salary Slip / Form 16 / Income Certificate / ITR
- Bank account details
- Passport size photo
- Selection of application form based on proof of crisis and other eligibility criteria.
- Candidate assortment list for interview.
- A telephonic interview will be held after that.
- Selected candidates will be called for document verification.
- The final selection list will be prepared.
- Selected recipients will get the advantages.
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for this HDFC Ltd. Scholarship?
Only Indian citizens can apply for the System.
The annual revenue of the family from all the bases should not be more than 6 lakhs.
- For 9th to 12th Students– Applicant must be enrolled in classes 9-12 in a recognized school across India.
- For UG General Course-Applicants should be studying in UG general courses such as BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc. and much more in a recognized university across India.
- For UG Professional Courses– Nominee must be enlisted in any of the proficient UG courses such as B.Tech/ B.Arch. / MBBS/ LLB etc. in a recognized university.
What are the benefits of this scholarship?
For Class 9 to 12 Students- Rs. 15000/- (for Rural Students) and Rs.20000/- (for Urban Students).
For General UG Courses- Rs.40000/-
For Professional UG Courses- Rs.100000/-
How to apply for the BadhteKadam Scholarship?
- Visit the HDFC Ltd.’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship application portal.
- Tap on the “Apply Now” button under your category.
- Hit the “Start Application” button to start the application process.
- Enter the correct application details carefully in the form.
- Upload all the required documents in the arranged format.
- Hit on the Preview button and then on the “Submit” button.
- Once the application form is submitted, save the application details for additional references.
How to contact the department in case of any queries?
Call at 011-430-92248 (Ext- 270) from Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM.
If you have any queries related to HDFC Ltd.’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship then kindly ask in the comment section.