Tata AIG Scholarship
The High Authority of the TATA AIG and Avanti Fellows has invited the Tata AIG Avanti Fellows Scholarship Online Application form for girls students from North-Eastern states to complete their higher education.
According to the official Notification, Aspirants who are studying in undergraduate in medical and engineering streams in institutes they can check here complete term and conditions, notification, eligibility and fill the Avanti Fellows Online before the last date through the link which is mention below. Selected Students received scholarship amount and 80,000 to 1, 60,000 Rupees per academic year
What is the process to apply for this Scholarship?
1. Eligibility Criteria Process
1. This Scholarship Scheme girl students from North-Eastern states (Assam, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim) only.
2. Contenders must have passed Intermediate Class from any school in North-Eastern states during 2019-20/2020-21/2021-22
3. Candidates must have studying in (B.Tech and BE only) or (MBBS and BDS only)
4. Parents Annual Income must be less than 8 lakh rupees.
5. Every Eligible student is eligible except children of Tata AIG and Avanti Fellows.
Scholarship Programme Benefits
Selected candidates will get good amount of scholarship of upto 1,60,000 per year till your completion of your UG course
What is the Documents Attached?
1. Adhaar card or Voter id card.
2. Class 12th marksheet and your current year admission proof with fee receipt.
3. Applicant’s bank account details.
4. Photograph of applicant and document proof of SC/ST category.
Tata AIG Scholarship 2022 Important Over View
|Program About the||Tata AIG Scholarship program|
|Eligibility Criteria||Only for girls and must be 12th passed|
|Scholarship Award||Upto 1.6 lakh per year|
|Selection Mode||Annual income must be less than 8 lakh rupees|
My entrance process is still just about, can I still apply for this scholarship scheme?
Ans. Yes, you are still qualified for this program.
Dear Viewers , if you have more query about this scholarship scheme then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below