Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship
The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation will soon launch the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2023 Online Registration Form for graduate and postgraduate students at the official website of the department. The main intention of this scholarships scheme to provide the monetary assistance to the students who will pursue their postgraduate, studies in the fields of Pure Sciences, Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities, Law, Architecture and Management at important Indian and international universities.
SAQ( Student Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria
- Students must be Indian national
- The student must be below 30 years of age.
- Those students who are eagerly awaiting a decision from a university for a postgraduate course are also eligible to apply.
- This scholarship scheme is eligible for the students who are studying in the fields of Pure Sciences, Applied Sciences, Social Sciences, and Humanities, Law, Architecture and Management at prestigious Indian and international universities are eligible for the scholarship.
What is the Term and Conditions
- Xerox Copy of Class Xth, XIIth, and all years of the undergraduate programme and degree certificates.
- Results /Merit List of any qualify examination taken (Eg. GRE, GMAT, CAT, GATE etc).
- Xerox Copy of the admission letter(s) from the university, if obtained.
- Situation letters (in a sealed envelope).
- All Statement of the course fee and any other monetary document (this would contain any other letter representative the receiving of a scholarship, other sources of funding, fee waiver etc).
- One passport size photograph.
- Latest Income Tax Returns of Parents.
The scholarship Award (up to a maximum of Rs. 20 lakhs) is decided as per the assessment of the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation
How to Apply Online for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship
- First of all, check the Eligibility Criteria
- Then visit the official website of the department.
- After that the follow the Register link if not registered otherwise press on login
- Then fill all the essential details in the correct place in the right place
- Make payment online.
- Submit the application form online carefully
- Finally, take print out for next process.