SOAS University PG Scholarship
SOAS University London has issued SOAS University PG Scholarship 2023 Details at its authorized website. All interested and eligible candidates can fill www.soas.ac.uk Fellowship forms accurately with attaching all necessary documents through the official website of the department.
soas.ac.uk Fellowship 2023 Details-
- Full payment of tuition fees will have to deposit by the candidates.
- There is available one Scholarship for Ph.D. and two Scholarships for masters programs.
- The total value of the Scholarships is £32,874 for Ph.D. and £35,111 for Masters Degree.
- The Master’s Scholarships are for one year only.
- The duration of the Ph.D. scholarship is 4 years subject to acceptable development.
SOAS University PG Scholarship Details
- Candidate should be a student of West Bengal only.
- Aspirants must fulfill all eligibility criteria to this scholarship.
- Candidates should be eligible to pay fees at the out of the country rate.
- Students must have an offer of admission to pursue one of the eligible full-time master’s programs or any full-time Ph.D. program at the University.
- Applied contenders should have knowledge of the English language condition of their offer of admission to study at SOAS.
- On the basis of Candidates, information’s in the SOAS Scholarship Form.
- Candidates Academic Merit will also be count for final selection.
How to SOAS University PG Scholarship 2023 Online-
- Qualified and Attractive students must visit first on SOAS University London Official website www.soas.ac.uk.
- Students must press the button on * SOAS University London 2023* on the home page and search an appropriate link.
- While clicking on this, the student will see an application form on their computer screen.
- Read all related instructions carefully before starting to fill the application form.
- Fill your all personal details in the application form which requires.
- Upload your one passport size photo and other concerned educational documents, Current CV, Two references, and Transcripts of the previous degree.
- Attach a copy of your residence permit card to the scholarship application.
- Press Submit Button now.
- Take the print out of your registration form for further use.
- Candidates have to pay Tuition Fee before applying for Scholarship.
- If you have applied for a residence permit but have not received the decision by the date when the tuition fee is due, you will have to pay the fee.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Candidates should be prepared to wait up to 6 weeks in busy periods
SOAS University London Scholarship Apply Online Here