Google Scholarship will soon available for all brilliant and hard working women for higher education in computing and technology. All eligible and interested contenders take the advantage of Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship Program by submitting the correct online registration form before the last date. As per latest official news, google will activate Google Scholarship Online Registration Link very shortly.
The main objective of the Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship Program is to create gender equality in the field of computer science by encouraging women in the field of computing and technology. Therefore, Google support the female candidates to complete their master degree undergraduate and post graduate without a financial problem. Before for filling the application form check the complete eligibility criteria, selection mode, how to apply online which is mention at the bottom of the page.
Eligibility Criteria for Google Scholarship:
Applicants must have
- Female Applicants enrolled in undergraduate / Postgraduate study in the 2018 academic year.
- Women contenders enrolled in a university in the Asia Pacific. Citizens, permanent residents, and international applicants are eligible to apply.
- Appliers must have admission in any recognized university for full-time Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. program.
- (CS) computer science, (CE) computer engineering, course student apply for this scholarship
- Applicants must have excellent academic record to be selected for a scholarship.
Selected candidates will be offered this reward for the complete duration of course.
The team members of the google will be selected the Anita Borg Scholarship 2019 on the rules and regulation of the department and no objection will accept the final decision.
Correct way to apply online for Google Scholarship:
- First check the eligibility criteria then apply online for Google Scholarship and required to fill online application form
- Then fill the all personal information (includes contact information and information)
- Then applicants required uploading the Current resume (CV)
- After that attach excellent record from your present university (if currently in graduate school).
- Applicants should give responses to three essay questions (Submit in the language)
- After filling the accurate application form, students must review entire registration form before final submission.
- Lastly take print out for next process
Last date for receipt of application form : Update Soon
Go here to apply online for Google Scholarship