Geeta Lochan Child Scholarship
Get ready to immerse yourself in the opportunities offered by the Geeta Lochan Child Scholarship 2023, an initiative by the Andhra Pradesh Government. This scholarship provides an annual grant of Rs 40,000, serving as a crucial lifeline to bolster your higher education aspirations. If you’ve achieved a minimum academic score of 55%, you’re already well on your way to becoming a contender for this prestigious scholarship program.
Scholarship Over View
|Name||Geeta Lochan Child Scholarship|
|Organized by||Government of the Arunachal Pradesh state|
|Benefit Of Scholarship||Providing 14000 Rupees to the beneficiaries|
|Beneficiary Award||The girl child of Arunachal Pradesh state|
Eligibility Criteria for Geeta Lochan Child Scholarship
- Contenders must have scored at least 55% marks in the previous qualification
- Parents’ income must be below Rupees 3 lacs
- Contenders Must attend maintain at least 75% attendance and 60% marks for the continuation of the scholarship
- This scholarship scheme is available for girls and all courses.
Who can apply for this scholarship?
Girls applicants must be permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh state.
- Rs 40000 per year will be provided to the contenders.
- The World Education Mission will support up to 100% of the tuition fee
Address- 217, Sector-63, Noida – 201301 (UP) India
Phone No- 120-4820500
E-mail ID- email@example.com
What is the Last date of the Scholarship?
Application Process for Scholarship
- First of all, log in to the official website of the department and find the given here to download the official application form for the scholarship.
- After that take a print of application form
- Fill all the application forms in the correct place
- Then attach all of the documents required
- Finally submit the application form to the concerned authorities.
Focus on: All the eligible contenders fill all the information filled in by the students are correctly showing on the application form ]
If you have any queries related to Geeta Lochan Child Scholarship 2023, then kindly ask in the comment section, and we will surely answer you.