Aditya Birla Scholarship
Prepare to unveil an opportunity that has the potential to reshape your life! The prestigious Aditya Birla Group Scholarship 2023 Application Form is currently open for submissions, accessible exclusively on the official website of the Aditya Birla Capital Foundation. This moment marks the threshold to securing a scholarship that not only provides financial assistance but also elevates you into the distinguished ranks of the top 16 percent of high achievers within your institution.
This scholarship scheme is offered by the Aditya Birla Capital Foundation, a nonprofit organization engaged in CSR initiatives of the Aditya Birla Group and its subsidiaries. The foundation provides scholarships to needy students for their studies. The foundation chooses students based on their financial situation and academic performance. They also conduct a telephonic interview and verify documents before providing the scholarship.
Aditya Birla Group Scholarship 2023 is available to students pursuing various courses at top colleges in India. Its purpose is to encourage and inspire students to pursue higher studies. Students will receive full scholarships covering their tuition and hostel fees for the entire duration of the course. Applicants must be a member of some society or have some leadership qualities. If selected, you will receive a significant portion of your tuition fees. To receive the scholarship, you must apply online, and you should be in the process by September.
Scholarship Over View –
Name of Organization– The Aditya Birla Group.
Scholarship Amount for Scholarship–
- For IIM/XLRI Students- Rs. 17500/- per year.
- For IIT /BITS (Pilani) Students- Rs 65000/- per year.
- For LAW Students – Rs.180000/- per annum or fees at actual, whichever is lower.
SAQ( Student Asked Question)
Who Can Apply For this Scholarship?
Following Institutes Students can apply for Scholarship Only-
- IIMs – Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Luck now, Indore, Kozhikode, Shillong
- XLRI – Jamshedpur
- IITs (B.Tech) – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Roorkee, Guwahati
- BITS (Pilani) Campuses.
- LAW-National Law School of India University – Bangalore, NALSAR University of Law – Hyderabad, the West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences – Kolkata, National Law University – Jodhpur.
What is the Selection Mode?
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the next examination to get a concerned scholarship and this will be examined on the basis of the student’s full information and academic records.
- Essay Write.
Application Process for Aditya Birla Scholarship 2023
- Qualified and Attractive students must visit first Aditya Birla Group’s official web link www.adityabirlascholars.net.
- Students must press the button on * Aditya Birla Group on the home page and search for an appropriate link.
- While pre-on this, the student will see an application form on their computer screen.
- Read all related instructions carefully before starting to fill out the application form.
- Fill in your all personal details in the application form which requires.
- Upload your one passport-size photo and other concerned educational documents, Current CV, Two references, and Transcripts of the previous degree.
- Attach a copy of your residence permit card to the scholarship application.
- Press the Submit Button now.
- Take the printout of your Registration form for further use.
Aditya Birla Group Address-
Aditya Birla Management Corporation Limited Aditya Birla Centre, 1st Floor, ‘C’ Wing, S.K. Ahire Marg Worli, Mumbai-400030, Tel: 91-22-6652 5000 / 2499 5000, Website www.adityabirlascholars.net
Last date for receipt of application form: Soon Update
If you have any queries related to the Aditya Birla Group Scholarship 2023, then kindly ask in the comment section.