Sharda University Scholarship
The higher Department of the Sharda University has released Sharda University Scholarship 2022 Registration Form for all the students who want to take admission in BBA, BCA, B.Com (Hons.), BA (Journalism and Mass Comm.), B.Design, BA (Hons), LLB (Integrated), B.Sc. (Hons.) BPT, BVA, B.Sc Nursing, B.Arch, Bachelor of Technology .
Students who are facing their family financial problem and drop plans for study they can grab this great opportunity and fill the Sharda University Scholarship Online Application form 2022 according to the eligibility criteria term and conditions before the last date through the link which is mention below. Keep touch with this webpage to check the latest status about the scholarship
Sharda University Scholarship 2022 Over View
Name of the Organization: Sharda University
Also Known as: Sharda University Scholarship
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
Minimum academic eligibility for the respective program should be met, as mentioned in the Admission Prospectus.
What is the Documents Required?
- 12th mark sheet
- 10th mark sheet
- Photocopy of AIEEE/UPSEE/MAT/CAT/CLAT/NATA/LSAT or other National Level Entrance Test Score Card
- ID Proof
- School Id
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Original Registration Payment Receipt
- 3 Passport size Photographs
How to Apply Online for Sharda University Scholarship
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the department.
- After that look for the official notification and get Sharda University Scholarship
- Application form.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Attach all the scanned documents and upload the passport size photographs and signature in the application form.
- After check all the details carefully in the application form and hit on the submit tab icon.
- Take a printout copy of the application form
- At last, keep it safe for further use
Sharda University Greater Noida
Knowledge Iii, Plot No. 32-34
Gautam Buddha Nagar-201308
E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org