Nanyang Technological University Scholarship
Nanyang Technological University has issued the NTU Ph.D. Scholarship 2023 Application form for PhD applicants at the official website of the department. If you are also one of the eligible applicants then check here eligibility criteria and term condition below and apply online before the last date through the link which is mention below.
SAQ( Student Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- Applicants must have Upper Division Second Class or its equivalent
- Applicants should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or should not keep any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance in the prearranged period of the award
What is the Terms and Conditions?
- NTU Ph.D. Scholarship will be effective from the date on which the scholars report to NIE, provided it is already full-time higher student study by the research of this institute.
- The monthly payment will be S$3,000.
- This scholarship scheme cover annual tuition fee, Employer CPF Contribution (for Singapore Citizens only), one-time conference allowance (which covers airfare, conference fee and accommodation) up to rs $4,000 in the 3rd or 4th year and airfare grant (for International Student only) of up to $2,000 (in-bound to Singapore on the most economical route of air travel from country of origin).
- The scholar must adequately complete at least 4 courses in the first year of study and earn at least a 3.5 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA), and no course should be lower than a Grade Point 2.5 (C+ grade) to be eligible for renewal of the scholarship for the next academic year.
- Applicant must clutch a master’s degree in relevant subjects.
- Applicant must have the talent to pursue research in the field of study.
- Contenders must have a minimum TOEFL score of 600 (for paper and pencil examination) or 100 (for internet-based). Or, minimum IELTS score of 7.0 is also applicable.
- Contenders must obtain GRE score of minimum 319 for both Verbal and Quantitative sections, minimum score of 3.5 for Analytical Writing section. At least 90% GATE score is required in lieu of GRE
Way to apply online for NTU Scholarship 2023 for PhD
- First check the eligibility criteria which ie mention above.
- Then fill the application accurately Login to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form with all essential documents
- Submit the application form.
If you have any queries related to NTU Ph.D. Scholarship 2023 then kindly ask in the comment section