Sensodyne IDA Scholarship Program
Introducing the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship – a philanthropic initiative by Haleon India, the makers of Sensodyne, in collaboration with the esteemed Indian Dental Association (IDA). This visionary program shines as a ray of hope for underprivileged students from various corners of India who are actively pursuing a 4-year Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree in government or government-aided institutions.
The main aim of the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship is to empower 57 deserving first-year BDS scholars enrolled in government or government-funded colleges. Once these deserving scholars meet the eligibility standards, they will start their academic journey supported by a substantial financial grant of INR 4,20,000 (equivalent to INR 1,05,000 per year) spanning four years.
Eligibility Criteria of the Scholarship Programme
- Applicants from all over India are applicable.
- Students pursuing the first year in the Bachelor of Dental Surgery program in a government or government-aided institution.
- In higher secondary education students must have scored at least 60% marks.
- Total Annual family income from all sources should not be more than INR 8,00,000/annum.
Once selected, the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholars must maintain a minimum 60% score in each semester/year to continue availing the Scheme renewal.
Children or family members of employees of Haleon, IDA, and Give India are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Benefits of the Sensodyne Scholarship Programme
As per the benefit of the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship program, the selected Sensodyne Star Scholar will get a scheme award of INR 1,05,000/- per year.
Documents Required for Sensodyne IDA Scheme
- Recent passport-size photograph.
- Mark sheet of the previous year’s exam.
- Government-identified identity proof such as Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/PAN Card.
- Current Year admission proof such as Fee Receipt/ Admission Letter/Institution ID card.
- Family Income Proof
- Bank account details of the applicant or parent for transfer of amount.
Application Process of Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship
- Visit the official website of the scholarship page.
- Search and click on the scholarship on the webpage.
- You will now get the Sensodyne IDA Scholarship Programme application form.
- Fill in all the required details on the application form page.
- Upload relevant documents.
- After filling out the application form click on the submit button for final submission.
Last Date: Soon Update
011-430-92248 (Ext- 301) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)