Reserve Bank of India Scholarship
Reserve Bank of India is in planning to update the RBI Scholarship 2023 Application Form link for Academic Institutions. All Eligible candidates check Notification , Term and conditions, Eligibility Here.
The Reserve Bank of India has invited full-time faculty members teaching economics or finance in any the UGC or AICTE recognized Universities/ Colleges in India to undertake short-term research in the areas of monetary and financial economics, banking, real sector issues and other areas of interest to the Reserve Bank.
Faculty Members from Academic Institutions
Total Number of RBI Scholarship- 05
RBI Project Duration- Total 03 months.
What is the Selection Mode?
- The aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of the
- Research proposal of a not more than 1000 words,
- Interview by a selection committee of RBI.
Reserve Bank of India has publicized RBI Scholarship for all those candidates who are below 55 years and are full-time teachers in economics and or finance in any college/institutions recognized by UGC. The main aim of rbi scholarship scheme for faculty members to develop awareness concerning the activities of the Bank surrounded by faculty members and student society.
All eligible and will candidates can fill their RBI internship application form through the official website of Reserve Bank Of India department by offline/online mode.Our team will also provide all information relevant toi scholarship for teachers on this page which will be very useful while applicants applying.
To grab this golden opportunity all candidates must be full-time faculty members from any college recognized by Union Grant Commission and have a teaching experience in monetary and financial economics/Banking/Real Sector Issues and other areas of interest to the reserve bank. We shall provide all information’s/instructions in details in next to this content and also committed to generating a link relevant RBI Fellowship on our web page where all eligible candidates can visit and fill their form online in very simple steps.
|Organization Name||Reserve bank of India|
|Announcement Type||RBI Scholarship|
|No. Of Scholarship||05|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||Update Shortly|
- Contenders, who are willing to get RBI Scholarship Scheme For Faculty Members, must be a citizen of India.
- Appliers must have Full-time faculty in economics and or finance in any UGC-recognized Universities or Colleges in India.
Age Limitations–For RBI Faculty Scholarships, candidates age should be below 55 years.
Intention of Scheme–
- The intention of this fellowship is to enhance alertness regarding the behavior of the Bank surrounded by faculty members and student society.
- Other foremost is to offer disclosure to faculty members teaching economics/finance in different areas/activities in the Reserve Bank.
- Selected contenders for this proposal will get a Monthly stipend of Rs. 25,000/- for the duration of the project.
- Selected candidates will also liable for economy class domestic airfare ticket during visits to RBI Central Office, Mumbai from a place of residence.
- After completing the project by all appointed candidates will be able to get Rs.1 lakh rupees under this RBI Scholarship.
- Essay on Research, not more than 1000 words.
- Interview by a selection committee.
Application Process for Scholarship Online/Offline-
- All eligible aspirants must visit first to concern the organization official website www.rbi.org.in.
- On the home page, an option will be shown RBI Scholarship Application form link to candidates where candidates require to hit on this.
- Once pressing on this link an application form will be displayed on aspirants computer screen in a new tab.
- Read instructions related to this fellowship very carefully before starting to fill an application form.
- Now candidates must fill their form according to their documents.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and other relevant educational/others documents.
- Now press Submit Button.
- At last, need to take the print out of this filled form online for sending this form to given below address through Indian Postal Service with all attested documents-
to the Director
Development Research Group,
Department of Economic and Policy Research,
7th Floor, Central Office Building,
Reserve Bank of India, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001
Go to official Link to apply online for RBI Scholarship