Get ready to be amazed by the latest groundbreaking announcement from the Reserve Bank of India! We are absolutely thrilled to reveal the long-awaited RBI Scholarship 2023 Application Form, exclusively crafted for esteemed Academic Institutions like yours. Prepare yourself for an unmatched opportunity that has the potential to change your academic journey.
The Reserve Bank of India has invited full-time faculty members teaching economics or finance in any of the UGC or AICTE recognized Universities/ Colleges in India to undertake short-term research in the areas of monetary and financial economics, banking, real sector issues, and other areas of interest to the Reserve Bank.
Faculty Members from Academic Institutions
Total Number of RBI Scholarship- 05
RBI Project Duration- Total 03 months.
Selection Process of Reserve Bank of India Scheme
- The aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of the
- Research proposal of not more than 1000 words,
- Interview by a selection committee of RBI.
Reserve Bank of India has publicized RBI Scholarship for all those candidates who are below 55 years and are full-time teachers in economics and or finance in any college/institution recognized by UGC. The main aim of the rbi scheme is for faculty members to develop awareness concerning the activities of the Bank surrounded by faculty members and student society.
All eligible and willing candidates can fill out their Reserve Bank of India Scholarship application form through the official website of the Reserve Bank Of India department by offline/online mode. Our team will also provide all information relevant to scholarships for teachers on this page which will be very useful while applicants apply.
To grab this golden opportunity all candidates must be full-time faculty members from any college recognized by Union Grant Commission and have a teaching experience in monetary and financial economics/Banking/Real Sector Issues and other areas of interest to the reserve bank. We shall provide all information/instructions in detail in next to this content and also committed to generating a link relevant RBI Fellowship on our web page where all eligible candidates can visit and fill out their form online in very simple steps.
|Organization Name||Reserve bank of India|
|Announcement Type||RBI Scholarship|
|No. Of Scholarship||05|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||Update Shortly|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Scheme
- Contenders, who are willing to get RBI Scheme For Faculty Members, must be a citizen of India.
- Appliers must have Full-time faculty in economics and or finance in any UGC-recognized University or Colleges in India.
Age Limitations–For RBI Faculty Scholarships, candidates’ age should be below 55 years.
Intention of Scheme
- The intention of this fellowship is to enhance alertness regarding the behavior of the Bank surrounded by faculty members and student society.
- Other foremost is to offer disclosure to faculty members teaching economics/finance in different areas/activities in the Reserve Bank.
- Selected contenders for this proposal will get a Monthly stipend of Rs. 25,000/- for the duration of the project.
- Selected candidates will also be liable for economy class domestic airfare tickets during visits to RBI Central Office, Mumbai from a place of residence.
- After completing the project by all appointed candidates will be able to get Rs.1 lakh rupees under this RBI Scholarship.
- Essay on Research, not more than 1000 words.
- Interview by a selection committee.
Application Process for RBI Scholarship Online/Offline-
- All eligible aspirants must visit first to concern the organization’s official website www.rbi.org.in.
- On the home page, an option will be shown the Reserve Bank of India Scholarship Application form link to candidates where candidates require to hit on this.
- Once pressing on this link an application form will be displayed on aspirants’ computer screen in a new tab.
- Read instructions related to this fellowship very carefully before starting to fill an application form.
- Now candidates must fill out their form according to their documents.
- Upload your recent passport-size photograph and other relevant educational/others documents.
- Now press Submit Button.
- At last, need to take the print out of this filled form online for sending this form to given below address through Indian Postal Service with all attested documents-
to the Director
Development Research Group,
Department of Economic and Policy Research,
7th Floor, Central Office Building,
Reserve Bank of India, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001
Go to official Link to apply online for Reserve Bank of India Scholarship