Embark on a transformative journey with the Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship. This initiative is devoted to helping students encountering financial hurdles in their pursuit of engineering excellence. Crafted for deserving individuals like yourself, this scholarship opens doors to an annual grant of up to Rs. 75,000.
Students interested in studying engineering can apply for the Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship. Applicants should submit an online application and upload the necessary documents. The deadline for the application will be updated soon. The scholarship is offered to students in Gujarat, Maharashtra, and Tamil Nadu. For more details, visit the Schaeffler India website. You can also learn about other opportunities to pursue engineering in India through this scholarship program.
Essential Documents for Hope Engineering Scholarship
Students must be studying their first year of engineering in India and have obtained a minimum score of 60% in Class 12 Science. The Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship is available only to those students who are pursuing engineering in a state/UGC-approved college. To qualify for the scholarship, you must have a low annual household income, preferably INR five lakhs or less. Applicants cannot be siblings or children of Schaeffler India employees.
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Identity proof
- Parents income proof (Certificate from Tehsildar/Magistrate/Salary Slips/ BPL Card/ Ration Card/ITR/Form 16)
- Intermediate Mark Sheet
- Admission Fee Receipt/Student Bonafide Certificate/Admission correspondence/Student ID card
Eligibility Criteria for Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship
- This scholarship Scheme for students from Gujarat, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu only
- Students must have scored more than 60% marks in Intermediate (Science) in academic session.
- B.TECH streams that shall be given choice include Mechanical, Production, Instrumentation, Mechatronics and Automobile.
- Parents applicant income must be less than INR 5, 00,000 (5 Lakhs).
Shortlisted candidates will get Rs 75,000 per year for complete-time duration of engineering program
- The department wills shortlist the aspirants on the bases of the Interview process (according to the student’s nearness to the place)
- The candidate will have to allow the cost of traveling on their own if the case may be.
- The organization announces and publishes the final recipient of the Scholarship based on applicants’ interview performance and satisfaction of eligibility criteria.
To apply for the Hope Engineering Scholarship 2023, students should visit the Engineering Scholarship page. The system will direct you to a page where you can fill out the application form and upload your documents. The system will redirect you to the application form after you have registered. Follow the instructions carefully and submit your application. The reviewing process of the application will take a few days. There are also a few phases that you can expect.