About the Scholarship
The Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship is a hope-giving scheme that is especially designed to help students with financial hardships pursue their dreams of becoming an engineer. The scholarship will award students with up to Rs. 75,000/ per year to further their education.
Students interested in studying engineering can apply for the Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship. Applicants should submit an online application and upload the necessary documents. The deadline for the application is 15-Sep-2022.The scholarship is offered to students in Gujarat, Maharashtra, and Tamil Nadu. For more details, visit the Schaeffler India website. You can also learn about other opportunities to pursue engineering in India through this scholarship program.
IQS( Important Query Section)
students must be studying their first year of engineering in India and have obtained a minimum score of 60% in Class 12 Science. The scholarship is available only to those students who are pursuing engineering in a state/UGC-approved college. To qualify for the scholarship, you must have a low annual household income, preferably INR five lakhs or less. Applicants cannot be siblings or children of Schaeffler India employees.
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Identity proof
- Parents income proof (Certificate from Tehsildar/Magistrate/Salary Slips/ BPL Card/ Ration Card/ITR/Form 16)
- Intermediate Mark Sheet
- Admission Fee Receipt/Student Bonafide Certificate/Admission correspondence/Student ID card
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- This scholarship Scheme for students from Gujarat, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu only
- Students must have scored more than 60% marks in Intermediate (Science) in academic session.
- B.TECH streams that shall be given choice include Mechanical, Production, Instrumentation, Mechatronics and Automobile.
- Parents applicant income must be less than INR 5, 00,000 (5 Lakhs).
- This is the eligibility criteria for Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship 2023.
Shortlisted candidates will get Rs 75,000 per year for complete-time duration of engineering program
What is the Selection Process?
- The department wills shortlist the aspirants on the bases of the Interview process (according to the student’s nearness to the place)
- The candidate will have to allow the cost of traveling on their own if the case may be.
- On the basis of applicants’ interview performance and satisfying of eligibility criteria, the final recipient of the Scholarship is announce published.
Instruction to Apply Online
To apply for the Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship 2023, students should visit the Engineering Scholarship page. The system will direct you to a page where you can fill out the application form and upload your documents. The system will redirect you to the application form after you have registered. Follow the instructions carefully and submit your application. The reviewing process of the application will take a few days. There are also a few phases that you can expect.
Sir please i want education loan
Sir I want scholarship in professional PG course. so,give me suggestions about this scheme (EWS cat)