Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited will release the FAEA Scholarship 2022- 23 for undergraduate studies in the field of Arts, Science, Commerce, Medical, Engineering etc. All eligible and interested can apply for this FAEA Scholarship application form till the closing date. This is the best opportunity for that entire student who wants to fulfill their dreams.
Here we are suggesting to all applicants to grab this chance and apply for it online mode by visiting the main site of the Official link. Stay connected through our web page to get complete information regarding FAEA Scholarship such as Academic Qualification, Age Criteria, Documents needed, and applying process.
About FAEA Scholarship: –
FAEA is the best foundation with a commitment to support education with a view of equality among all students. This institution works with the greatest priority to strengthen the Education System by providing help and support to economically weaker sections of society.
Name of the Authority: – Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited
Details about: – FAEA Scholarship
Region: – India
SAQ( Student Asked Question)
What is the Qualification Required?
- Students must have passed Class 12 from a recognized board in India.
- Students in first-year pursuing studies in the arts, commerce, science, medicine, engineering and other technical and professional disciplines can apply for this scholarship.
Students should be Citizen residents of the Indian country.
What is the Selection Mode? –
- The shortlisted students will be further selected by Regional Panels comprising of scholars, NGOs.
- Shortlisted students will be called for a Personal Interview and must take in their Original Certificates for verification.
- The panel will make the final decision of the student at the national level and the grant will be submitted to the host institution.
What are the Documents Required?
Attested copies of the mark sheet/relevant certificate for the qualifying examination
Proof of annual income
Attested copies of the Disability certificate
Copy of the passbook saving account
Steps to apply online for FAEA Scholarship?
- Firstly visits the main website i.e. faeaindia.org
- Next, look out for all the latest updates & details
- After that click on the link scholarship from statusfaeaindia.org
- Attach Passport size photo & Signature
- Hit submit button
- At last, save the PDF file and take a printout of it for future use
C – 25, Qutab Institutional Area
New Mehrauli Road,
New delhi–110 016.
Ph: 011 41689133
Apply online for the FAEA Scholarship through this Official Link