SBI Youth for India Fellowship
The SBI Youth for India Fellowship is renowned as one of the leading rural fellowship programs, conducted in collaboration with prominent NGOs by the State Bank of India. This initiative presents a remarkable opportunity for the brightest and most dedicated young individuals across India to come together with rural communities.
Overview of SBI Youth Fellowship
SBI Youth for India Fellowship provide the opportunity to all the knowledgeable and ardent urban Indian youth to develop the rural area India in High Scale
It provide opportunity to young youth talented urban students work as a NGOs working on growth projects in rural India with knowledgeable manpower whose skill sets can be used to catalyze rural development and share creative ideas and contribute to rural development throughout their professional life.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Youth for India Fellowship
- Young youth Professionals or Fresh Graduates
- Age limitation: Applicants age limit between 21-32 (as on date of commencement of program)
- Indian citizen
SBI Fellowship Support
- Rs 15,000/- to meet living expenses
- Local Transport payment: Rs 1,000/- per month
- Read justment Payment of Rs. 30,000/- upon successful completion of the Fellowship
- Medical Insurance
- Mentorship by knowledgeable professionals in the field
- Linkages with premier organizations of the country
Selection Process: the team member of the department will select the candidates in the basis of the interview rounds held across major cities in India
- Shortlisted Candidate will be notified via e-mail and/or SMS.
- After completing the selection process the team member of the department will be sent the offer letter specify details of the programme, fellowship support and terms and conditions of the fellowship.
Instruction to Apply Online for Fellowship
- First of all visit the official website of the department
- After that interested candidates have to register and fill the form.
- Shortlisted candidates are notified on an ongoing basis during the application period.
Focus Point: If you have any query about the SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2023 then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below.