Aakash Institute Scholarship Test
Aakash Institute is going to conduct the Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE) in the upcoming days to support the matric and reserved category candidates who have completed their 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th, 11, 12th classes. All eligible and talented candidates can apply for Aakash Institute Scholarship Test 2023 before the last date through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page.
As per the latest official notification , Students who will qualify this entrance exam ANTHE will get the opportunity to earn 80 to 100% Scholarship. Staff members of the institute will select brilliant and talented students on the basis of the merit list.
Aakash Institute is very reputed and famous Institute to make students careers in Engineering and Medical organizations also conduct coaching classes for 8th,9th and 10th standard students which head office in New-Delhi and there are many branches in all over India.
Those students, who are meritorious pursuing classroom programs like foundation courses/DLP Courses etc, must apply Aakash Scholarships for getting a range of 5 to 10 percent fee waiver. Aakash Institute board has divided their classroom scholarships into two categories which are mention follows-
- Merit Scholarships
- Special Scholarships
The scholarships are awarded by Aakash Institute as follows:
1. Merit Scholarships are awarded on the basis of a student’s performance in their-
- ACST (Admission Cum Scholarship Test),
- Class X and/or Class XII Mark system,
- Class X Grade system,
- NTSE, Olympiads and KVPY results
- NEET/AIPMT & JEE (Main & Advanced) results
Aakash Scholarships-DLP Courses
2. Special Scholarships are given in some special cases as-
Single Parent/ Divorcee-
Aakash Institute has decided to give this scholarship to those students who have lost his father or mother.
Due consideration is given to students who already have a sibling studying in any of the classroom courses at Aakash.
SC / ST Candidates-
This special Aakash scholarship is given to students of SC/ ST category.
A student, who has once studied in any of the courses at Aakash, is also offered an Ex-Aakashians concession.
Aakash Scholarships-Foundation Courses
Aakash Institute is going to conduct Aakash Institute Scholarship 2023 online written examinations for winning a scholarship and other many cash awards which will be handy for all students moral.Interested applicants can apply online Aakash.ac.in Scholarship 2023 through the link which is mentioned near the bottom of this page. Aakash Institute, which head office in New-Delhi, is very reputed and famous Institute to make students careers in Engineering/Medical organizations. Those students, who will qualify this ACST test, will be able to take admission for one-year coaching class on their chosen centers.
Institute is planning to organize Aakash Institute Scholarship Test 2023 very soon for 8th,9th, and 10th standard students. Students, who are studying in Aakash Institute or planning to admission in the institute for preparation of Engineering and Medical entrance tests, fill their Aakash Institute Scholarship 2023 at Aakash Institute official site. We shall provide all directions related to Aakash entrance exam for class 8/9/10 in next to this page for students convince. Desirable Students can visit their nearest Aakash branches and take all information’s of this ACST Scholarship Test.
Aakash Institute- Admission/Scholarship ACST 2023 Test for classes 8/9/10 Preparations–
- Aakash Institute has furnished a notice to all students in admission junior 8/9/10 coaching classes and for this Institute decided to conduct a written examination in their all branches and first ACST test will start from October .Those students who will qualify this ACST test will be able to take admission for one-year coaching class on their chosen centers.
- Desirable Students can visit their nearest Aakash branches and take all information’s related scholarship. Students require enrolling first in the institute by paying the enrollment fee.
Eligibility Criteria for ACST Scholarship-
- For Class 8th coaching-Students will have to submit their 7th class mark sheet.
- For Class 9th coaching- Students will have to submit their 8th class mark sheet.
- For class 10th Coaching- Students will have to submit their 9th class mark sheet.
- ACST Test Fee- Aakash Institute has fixed test fee Rs300/ for class 8th/9th/10th 11th, 12th students.
- AScholarship Worth- Rs.2.35 Crore are to be allotted to all ANTHE Junior students and Rs.8.6 Crore is fixed to distribute to all senior ANTHE students.
- Cash Reward Worth- Rs.22.5 lakhs are to be allotted to all ANTHE junior students and Rs.26 lakhs are allotted to distribute for senior level ANTHE students.
- Mode of Successful students- Enrollment for the scholarship of students will be done on the basis of their marks obtained in the written examination.
ACST Written Test Motif-
- There will total 90 objective type questions where 45 questions will be of SCIENCE and 45 questions will be of MATHEMATICS for class 8th,9th and 10th students.
- The ACST test duration will be 2 hours.
- There is no negative marking for students.
EXAM TIMING (OFFLINE MODE)
EXAM TIMING (CBT MODE)
How to Apply Aakash Institute Scholarship Test 2023 Online-
- Eligible and desirable students must visit first on Aakash Institute official website www.aakash.ac.in.
- Students must press the button on *Aakash Scholarship Written Exam 2023* on the home page.
- While clicking on this, the student will see an application form on their computer screen.
- Read all related instructions carefully before starting to fill the application form.
- Fill your all personal details in the application form which requires.
- Upload your one passport size photo and other concerned educational documents.
- Press Submit Button now,
- Take the print out of your Registration form for further process.
The last date for receipt of online application form is: November 2023 (Sunday)
Check more details for Aakash Institute Scholarship here