Rallis India Limited Scholarship
Table of Contents
The Rallis India Limited Scholarship program is a great opportunity for students with limited financial resources.This scholarship program provides financial support to needy students. It is partnered with Vidyasaarathi. To date, it has supported 6,990 students, 50% of whom are from AA communities. The program also supports teachers in junior colleges and special schools. It provides smart board software and classroom construction.
Students must have a family income between Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 5 lakh P/A. To be eligible for this scholarship, students should be pursuing an ITI program. In addition, they must have a bank account. Once selected, the money will be transferred directly into the student’s account. Girls and SC/ST candidates will get preference, and students from deprived areas will be given 50% preference. Once again, students must be a resident of India.
Rallis India Limited Scholarship 2022 Highlights
Name of the Organization: Rallis India
Also Known as: Rallis India Limited Scholarship for students studying in Class 11
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?:
To apply for this scholarship, students must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology, or agriculture. The scholarship is worth up to Rs. 1 lakh per annum and is awarded for a minimum of two years. The award is valid for a maximum of three years, although the amount may vary depending on the course. To apply, candidates must have completed at least class 10 or have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree. Candidates must be between 18 and 45 years age
Scholarship Award: 32000.00
- Proof of Identity
- Address proof
- 10th Mark sheet
- Latest Mark sheet in case of 2nd year student
- Student Bank Passbook
- Current Year college fees receipt
- Income Certificate
- Caste certificate/School leaving certificate/college leaving certificate
How to Apply Online for Rallis India Limited Scholarship
- First of all the students have to visit the official website of the department.
- Now you have to hit on “Sign Up” link.
- Read Important Instructions.
- Make sure that the registration details filled in are correct.
- Enter the password in the required format.
- Please enter student name the same at all places in your Scholarship application.
- Enter a valid mobile number. Student can provide mobile number of parent/guardian.
- Enter a valid email ID. Email ID will not be allowed to change. All necessary communications will be sent on this email ID.
- Recheck your Registration Form and hit on the Submit tab button
- At last, submit the application form.
- Finally, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further reference.