If you are looking for a scholarship then this article is for you. Medhavi National Scholarship 2023 Scheme issued by the Government of India is for those. If you have not registered yet, you can do so on the official website of the organization. You will need to enter your bank details and submit them. Once the results are declared, the system will prompt you to fill out the scholarship form. The form consists of multiple-choice questions. You can answer each question either in English or Hindi. The correct answer will carry one mark.
The Government of India provides Medhavi National Scholarship 2023 to poor and financially weak students to help them pursue their studies. This article mentions the award’s eligibility requirements, application process, selection process, and examination. The committee will distribute the award to the successful applicants within seven days of examining them. The process is 100% online and you don’t need to visit any office to submit your application.
Medhavi National Scholarship Important Area
Name of the Organization: Human Resource Development Mission
Information Regarding: Medhavi National Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have passed 10th or matriculation/ 12th/ graduation degree & post-graduation degree from a recognized board or institutions.
Age Limitation: The minimum age limit for the candidates is 16 years and the maximum age limit for the candidates is 40 years.
Application Fees: Candidates who are applying for the Medhavi National Scholarship 2020 Application form they must have to pay application fees of Rs 300/-.
Section A: Ist month, 8000 rupees will be awarded. In the 2nd month month, 4000 rupees will be awarded. In the 3rd month 2000 rupees will be awarded.
Section B– Ist month, 3000 rupees award. In the 2nd month, 2000 rupees award. In 3rd month 1000 rupees award.
Section C– The committee will give the type C scholarship to around 489 people. A sum of 1000 rupees will be awarded in the first, second, and third months.
How to Apply Online for Scholarship 2023
(1) To apply, you must have completed class 10th or its equivalent.
(2) Then you can download the application form.
(3) Once you have downloaded it, log in to your account using your credentials.
(4) The exam will begin thirty minutes before the scheduled time.
(5) Make sure you’re available at the computer at least 5 minutes before the exam starts time.
(6) This will allow you to prepare for the exam in advance and to have the most time to take it.
(7) Above are the steps for applying for Medhavi National Scholarship 2023