R D Sethna Loan Scholarship
Table of Contents
The R D Sethna Loan Scholarship 2020 is available now for those students who are studying in 12th Class and above who are willing to undertake technical, scientific, commercial or industrial studies in India and overseas. The eligible and interested candidates may fill R D Sethna Loan Scholarship Online Form on or before the last date. The detail information such as eligibility criteria, selection process, and the procedure for applying are given on this page.
R D Sethna Loan Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Name of the Conducting Authority: R D Sethna Scholarship Fund
Also Known as: R D Sethna Loan Scholarship 2020
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have passed 12th Class with at least 50 % marks are eligible to apply for the above scholarship.
- The final selection of the aspirant will be based on the academic record of the candidate and the financial condition of the parents.
- The aspirants who will get selected will be informed by the authority.
- A student should have all copy of the certificate which is mentioned in the application form.
- Along with AADHAR card students should have address proof Photo Id.
- Payment receipt of money paid paid by the student at the of taking admission.
- Copy of admission letter.
- Income certificate of the parents and guarantor.
- A student should have submitted a letter of recommendation.
- All documents of a student should be attested by SEM or Gazetted officer.
Steps to Apply for the R D Sethna Loan Scholarship 2020
- Candidates can collect the application form from the trust office to apply for this scholarship.
- Self-addressed envelope of size 23cmX10cm with 10rs. Stamped paste on it, must be sent by all students.
- To get an application form in favour of R D Sethna Scholarship Fund, candidates also need to send Demand Draft of Rs.50. In case of no DD attached with a request letter, the trust will not send the application form.
- Candidate must indicate the application is for studies in India or for abroad.
- Students will have attached all require certificates photocopy with form. And all certificates must be attached by a head of the institution.
- Fill a form and send it to given address on the official site.
Mr. Farrokh M. Rustomji – CEO
29 Hazarimal Somani Marg,
Fort, Mumbai- 400 001
Phone: +91 22 2207 7044