Post Matric Scholarship
Department of Education has distributed Post Matric Scholarship 2020 Meghalaya for the year 2020-21 for the contenders who are studying in the class of the 11th, 12th, graduation or post graduation Courses. The end date for the application form is 15th February 2020.
Through this article, you will get the complete details on Meghalaya Post Matric Scholarship 2020 that is an online application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, helpline/ toll-free number, candidates list, and much more.
Name of the Department: Department of Education, Government of Meghalaya
Information About: Post Matric Scholarship 2020 Meghalaya
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should have minimum 80% marks in 12th Class and pursuing a regular Course from a recognized institution.
Documents Required For Meghalaya Post Matric Scholarship Form
- Candidate Photo.
- Institution Verification Form.
- Self declaration of Income Certificate by applicant.
- Self declaration of community Certificate by candidate.
- In case of Fresh: Self Attested Certificate of ‘Previous Academic Marksheet’ as filled in Form.
- In case of Renewal: Self-Attested Certificate of Previous Year Mark sheet as filled in the Form.
- Fee Receipt of current course year.
- Proof of Bank Account of student.
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Certificate.
How to Fill Meghalaya Post Matric Scholarship Online Application Form?
- First of all, candidates have to visit official website of the department.
- After that hit on “Ministry of Minority Affairs” link.
- And read the procedure by clicking on the link.
- After that hit on the “New Registration” link available on the home page.
- Now you have to fill all required details correctly in the registration form such as name, email id, mobile number, scheme name, etc.
- Then submit your Bank Details correctly
- An OTP will be sent to a mobile number.
- Submit OTP and get Login to visit the dashboard.
- Fill Post Matric Scholarship Application Form and take the print out a copy and keep it safe for future use.