Government of NCT of Delhi has issued the Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students 2020 for all candidates who are studying in Professional/Technical Courses. The aspirants, who are eligible and want to avail the Scholarship, may apply online before its closing date that is 29th February 2020. Check the detail information below-
Name of the Conducting Authority: Government of NCT of Delhi
Details About: Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students
Eligibility Criteria: Have a minimum score of 60 % to 70 % marks in the previous Class examination.
- Aadhar Card Number.
- EPIC Card
- Landline bill, telephone bill of MTNL
- Ration Card
- Driving License issued by SDM in Delhi.
- Passbook of a nationalized bank.
- Declaration by parents or guardian that particular person is belonging to a minority community in a particular format.
- Students belonging to SC/ST/OBC will have to upload a caste certificate or domicile certificate in case of non-availability of caste certificate.
- Applicants with a gap of three years will have to upload an affidavit.
How to Apply for Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority students, Delhi
- First of all, candidates should need to go to the official website of the department.
- After that, download the application form.
- Now you have to fill all required details correctly in the registration form.
- Enter your academic details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- At last, Fill the Application Form and take a print out a copy and keep it safe for future use.
If any of the candidates facing any kind of problem while filling the application form then they can add a comment in the below query box. We will help you as early as possible.
Government of NCT of Delhi,
Department for the welfare of SC/ST/OBC,
B-Block, 2nd floor, Vikas Bhawan,
IP Estate, New Delhi-110002