PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan Scholarship
The PNB Housing Finance Limited (PNB HFL) scholarship program invites applications from students who are pursuing MBA, BA-LLB, and CA courses. To apply for the scholarship, you must have a 65% or higher grade in your class 12 examination. You should have an annual family income of INR 8 lakh or more. The selection process is competitive, but it is worth the effort.
The PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahán Scholarship is offered to students studying the first year of MBA in Marketing & Finance. The scholarship is valued at 30 lakhs and will provide financial support to deserving students. The scholarship is awarded to 10 students, each of whom will receive a 3 lakh scholarship. The application process requires multiple steps and an extensive assessment of merit. The winning student will be selected after the application process is over.
Documents Required for PNB Housing Finance Scholarship
Class 10th Mark sheet
Class 12th Mark sheet
Graduation Mark sheet
MBA First semester Mark Sheet
Latest fee receipt
Family income proof
Education loan sanction letter (if applicable)
Very important Instruction: After receiving the scholarship letter attach the this documents
- Admission letter (attested by the college)
- Fees receipt (attested by the college)
- Bank Account Number
- Aadhar Card
- Passbook copy, which clearly mentions the PRINTED bank account details and IFSC code (attested by the bank), or Blank bank cheque, on which clearly mentions the PRINTED name of account holder, bank account number and IFSC code with the word CANCELLED written on it, or an original letter from the bank having all the details
- Scanned signed by yourself and either one of your parents
How to apply online for PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan Scholarship
- First Visit the official website of the department
- Then Login/Register using Facebook, Google or using the Email id.
- Once signed in, press on ‘Start Application form ‘ to start filling the form.
- Fill in all the essential details and upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, press on ‘Submit’.
Last date for receipt of application form: soon update