The government of West Bengal started a scholarship program which is known as the Oasis Scholarship 2023 online Application form at the official website of the department. Applicants belonging to SC, ST, and OBC students can apply for pre and post-matric schemes by following the details provided here.
All interested applicants must check the all details regrading the scholarship and submit the online application form as soon as possible. Keep reading and continue to know more about Scholarships like Eligibility criteria, Scholarship awards, and how to submit the application form.
Oasis Scholarship 2022 Important Over View
Provided by – Government of West Bengal
Last Date – As soon as possible
SAQ( Student Asked Question)
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
- Individuals applying for the Oasis scholarship must have a domicile of West Bengal.
Pre-matric scholarship (SC & ST students)–
- Students of classes 9th and 10th belong to SC category.
- Maximum family income – Rs. 2 lakh per annum
Post-matric scholarship for SC & ST students
- Individuals must be studying at the post-secondary or post-matriculation level.
- Maximum family income – Rs. 2.5 lakh per annum
Post-matric scholarship for OBC students
- Individuals should be studying at the post-secondary level.
- Maximum family income – Rs. 1 lakh per annum
Detailed rewards of Oasis scholarships –
|Scholarship name||The reward for Day Scholars||Reward for Hostellers|
|Pre-matric scholarship ( SC & ST)||Rs. 150 p.m. for 10 months + Adhoc grant of Rs. 750 p.a.||Rs. 750 p.m. for 10 months + Adhoc grant of Rs. 1,000 p.a.|
|Post-matric scholarship for SC/ST students||Maintenance allowance of up to Rs. 550 pp.m.||Maintenance allowance of up to Rs. 1200 p.m.|
|Medical/LLM/ engineering/ BSc (Agri)/ MPhil/ PhDstudents||Rs. 550 p.m.||Rs. 1,200 p.m.|
|PG/B.Pharm/ LLB/ B.Nursing/ Hotel Management courses etc.||Rs. 530 p.m.||Rs. 820 p.m.|
|General courses (graduate level)||Rs. 300 p.m.||Rs. 750 p.m.|
|Class 11th and 12th Students in 10+2 system intermediate courses/ Polytechnic/ ITI courses||Rs. 230 p.m.||Rs. 750 p.m.|
|Post-matric scholarship for OBC students||Maintenance allowance of up to Rs. 350 p.m.||Maintenance allowance of up to Rs. 750 p.m.|
|Medical/ engineering/ BSc (Agri)/ MPhil/ PhD/ LLM students||Rs. 350 p.m.||Rs. 750 p.m.|
|B.Pharm/ LLB/ B.Nursing/ PG/ Hotel Management courses etc.||Rs. 335 p.m.||Rs. 510 p.m.|
|General courses (graduate level)||Rs. 210 p.m.||Rs. 400 p.m.|
|Class 11th and 12th Students in 10+2 system intermediate courses/ Polytechnic/ ITI courses||Rs. 160 p.m.||Rs. 260 p.m.|
How can I Apply for Oasis Scholarship?
- The very first step is to visit the official website i.e. https://oasis.gov.in/
- Then hit on “Student’s registration” available in the student’s corner.
- Choose the district. Further, fill the details for verification of the caste certificate
- After this, fill in the mandatory fields for registration
- Use the generated id and password for login
- Then fill in all the asked information carefully
- At last download the application form and print it out for later use.
Oasis helpline number – +91-8420023311 Hopefully, the above-provided details for Oasis Scholarship 2021 are useful for you. For the latest updates, stay connected to the official website. Or you can follow us on our social media platforms f