Table of Contents
Government of West Bengal has circulated the Oasis Scholarship 2021 Notification at the registered website of the department. Individuals belonging to SC, ST and OBC Category can apply for pre and post matric schemes by following the details provided here. Interested candidates should check entire details and submit application form as soon as possible. Keep reading continue to know more about Scholarshiplike Eligibility criteria, Scholarship awards, how to submit application form.
Oasis Scholarship 2021 Important Over View
Provided by – Government of West Bengal
Last Date – As soon as possible
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
- Individuals applying for Oasis scholarship must have a domicile of West Bengal.
Pre-matric scholarship (SC & ST students)–
- Students of class 9th and 10th and belong to SC category.
- Maximum family income – Rs. 2 lakh per annum
Post-matric scholarship for SC & ST students
- Individuals must be studying at the post-secondary or post-matriculation level.
- Maximum family income – Rs. 2.5 lakh per annum
Post-matric scholarship for OBC students
- Individuals should be studying at the post-secondary level.
- Maximum family income – Rs. 1 lakh per annum
Detailed rewards of Oasis scholarships –
|Scholarship name||Reward for Day Scholars||Reward for Hostellers|
|Pre-matric scholarship ( SC & ST)||Rs. 150 p.m. for 10 months + Adhoc grant of Rs. 750 p.a.||Rs. 750 p.m. for 10 months + Adhoc grant of Rs. 1,000 p.a.|
|Post-matric scholarship for SC/ST students||Maintenance allowance of up to Rs. 550 pp.m.||Maintenance allowance of up to Rs. 1200 p.m.|
|Medical/LLM/ engineering/ BSc (Agri)/ MPhil/ PhDstudents||Rs. 550 p.m.||Rs. 1,200 p.m.|
|PG/B.Pharm/ LLB/ B.Nursing/ Hotel Management courses etc.||Rs. 530 p.m.||Rs. 820 p.m.|
|General courses (graduate level)||Rs. 300 p.m.||Rs. 750 p.m.|
|Class 11th and 12th Students in 10+2 system intermediate courses/ Polytechnic/ ITI courses||Rs. 230 p.m.||Rs. 750 p.m.|
|Post-matric scholarship for OBC students||Maintenance allowance of up to Rs. 350 p.m.||Maintenance allowance of up to Rs. 750 p.m.|
|Medical/ engineering/ BSc (Agri)/ MPhil/ PhD/ LLM students||Rs. 350 p.m.||Rs. 750 p.m.|
|B.Pharm/ LLB/ B.Nursing/ PG/ Hotel Management courses etc.||Rs. 335 p.m.||Rs. 510 p.m.|
|General courses (graduate level)||Rs. 210 p.m.||Rs. 400 p.m.|
|Class 11th and 12th Students in 10+2 system intermediate courses/ Polytechnic/ ITI courses||Rs. 160 p.m.||Rs. 260 p.m.|
How to Apply Online for Oasis Scholarship ?
- Very first step is to visit the official website i.e. https://oasis.gov.in/
- Then hit on “Student’s registration” available in the students corner.
- Choose the district. Further fill the details for verification of caste certificate
- After this, fill the mandatory fields for registration
- Use the generated id and password for login
- Then fill all the asked information carefully
- At last download the application form and print it out for later use.
Oasis helpline number – +91-8420023311 Hopefully, the above provided details for Oasis Scholarship 2021 are useful for you. For latest updates, stay connected to the official website. Or you can follow us on our social media platforms f