Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program
Table of Contents
Check out the complete information about the Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program Notification. According to official notification this scholarship scheme is out for interested Indian nationals. If you are also one of the eligible candidates then read the complete details about the eligibility, selection process, guideline and such below:
Research is an essential component for the enlargement and improvement in the life science community. We want to additional scientific achievement by serving students who are interested in developing a career in science project. The Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program is distributed $1500 to one student for the fall and spring semesters.
Organization Name : Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program
Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program Amount : USD 1500.
Status : Available
Documents required for the Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program
- A copy of the work of all the colleges / post-secondary courses is a 140-letter written statement / tweet indicating what your favorite scientist is searching for and why a person has been written
- Submit 140-character printed statement/tweet stating what is your favourite scientific discovery and why
- A personal content statement of 500 words or less and show how your plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
How to Apply for Novus Biologicals Scholarship 2018-19 :
- First of all visit the official website of the department
- Then find all the correct scholarship application form.
- Submit all document of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
- Then submit written statement on the given topic :
- Submit your 140-character description / tweet on what your favorite scientific search is and why.
- Write a correct statement of 500 words or less and describe your plan your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
Hurry student don’t waste your time and apply online for Novus Biologicals Scholarship 2018 before the last date