About Essex Scholarships
Great Opportunity of the year!! Essex Global Partner Scholarships 2023 is available now for the international students studying at one of its channel partners and are self-funding their UG studies. The main aim of this scholarship scheme is to provide financial aid platform to the students to complete our dreams.
If you are also one of the eligible candidates then don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online for Essex Global Partner Scholarships 2023 Before the last date through the link which is mention below. Selected candidates will get award of EUR 3000.
Important instruction for the University of Essex Scholarships
- All the applicants need to be confidential as international students to pay fees purposes
- They must be completely self-funded. These awards are not provided to students who are fully or partly subsidised
- Only one applicant from our Global Channel Partners listed in these awards and terms will be considered for this award
- Contestants must meet our standard conditional offer for their country and Essex will like its firm on UCAS till July 19, 2018..
- Aspirants must start their first year of graduate study in Essex in 2018-19.
- Recent students are not eligible for this scholarship scheme. Only one
- The amount and eligibility for scholarship per year has been determined in these terms and conditions.
- These Essex Global Partner Scholarships rewards do not apply to suspension. When a scholarship is given to a student who subsequently stops admission in the following academic year, the official will be treated according to the terms and conditions of withdrawal.
How to apply online for Scholarships
Must check eligibility details and accept the offer of your place.
After that consideration of candidates is done.
You don’t need to fill the application form. The University will assess your eligibility based on the academic transcripts and certificates that you submit with your application for your place at Essex.
Download Essex Global Partner Scholarships PDF