About the program:
In this article, we will discuss a Part-Time Freelancing Job 2023. Here you can earn a daily basis income of about 2000 per day, This part-time job is offered by the Paytm company. Applicants can do this job without any PC through their mobile phones. under this job fresher, retired people, and students also can do this job from their homes with the help of mobile phones and the internet.
Moreover, you will get all kinds of detail regarding this part-time freelancing job such as eligibility criteria, required documents, the application process, Roles and responsibilities, and so on. So that you can easily apply for this part-time job and grab this opportunity which is given by Paytm.
Student-Asked Questions (SAQ)
Who are eligible for this job?
- The age of applicant must be above 18 years.
- Applicants must have good communication skills.
- Applicant must have passed 10th class.
- Applicant must have a smartphone with a good internet connection.
- This is how you can eligible for Part-Time Freelancing Job 2023.
What are the benefits of this job?
- Males and females can apply.
- No interview.
- No fees.
- Training will be provided by the company.
- Fresher and experienced candidates can apply.
- Attractive Commission (weekly).
- Rewards and recognition.
- Mobile allowance.
Roles and responsibilities:
- You have to sell Paytm products such as Paytm sound box, insurance, and QR codes.
- Meeting sales target of the products.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction leads to higher sales conversion and retention.
- Gathering consistent feedback from the customers.
How can you apply for a Part-Time Freelancing Job 2023?
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- After that, it will redirect you to the official website.
- Fill in the required details such as name email phone number and etc.
- Upload relevant documents.
- After that, click on the Submit button to complete the application process.
- Take a printout for use.
This is how you can apply for a Part-Time Freelancing Job 2023 job and take advantage of the reputed company.