Tripura ePass Scholarship
The Social Welfare Society, Tripura has issued the Tripura ePass Scholarship 2021 Online Application Form at the registered website of the department. Those aspirants, who are studying in their different classes 10th / 12th or under graduation BA/ BSC /B.COM or post graduation in MA /MSC /M.COM etc or other diploma courses, are also eligible to take benefit against Tripura ePass Scholarship Status 2021.One more vital note is that this scholarship is also for those students who come from SC/ST/OBC communities of Tripura and which family income is not exceeding 2 lakh per year
Those candidates who are studying in different classes 10th / 12th or under graduation BA/ BSC /B.COM or post graduation in MA /MSC /M.COM etc or other diploma courses are eligible to apply tripuraepass.cgg.gov.in Scholarship 2021. Such students have a great chance to continue their study and complete the aim of their life. Interested candidates go to the official portal and read the notification carefully. According to eligibility criteria fill the application form through official website.
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
- Those students belong to different categories like general SC/ ST OBC are eligible to apply Tripura ePasss scholarship 2021.
- Applying candidate guardian income must less than 2lakh per annum from all sources.
- Applicant parents must be a non-government employee.
- The aspirant must have all required documents.
- Applying candidate must be belonging to any government college or institute.
What is the Essential Documents Required ?
- ID proof
- Bank pass book
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Scanned signature
How to apply for Tripura ePass Scholarship?
- Applicant always fills the application form through the official website which is tcgg.gov.in”.
- Choose the proper link and read the information given on the web page.
- Fill all the required details which are essential and attach all required documents.
- After filling form check it again. Your form must be error less.
- Note the registration ID and take the print off a hard copy.