National Capital Territory of Delhi Scholarship
The Delhi Government will soon update the National Capital Territory of Delhi Scholarship 2020 Application form, Notification for all eligible and talented contenders who live in Delhi NCR below the poverty line. We recommended to every applied applicant to fill scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in Scholarship Form with all essential details along with documents
Those applicants who are looking such kind of scheme for compilations of their education and courses but not be able due to insufficient money grab this golden opportunity and they can continue their study or courses and achieve success. Interested candidates can apply for National Capital Territory of Delhi Scholarship Scheme by log on the official website.
- ID proof
- Date of birth certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank account detail
This is the great chance for those whose family background is poor. There are many students in India those have talent and they can lots of things for their nation but can’t do due to the insufficient money. Delhi government is supporting all of those talented candidates by providing such kind of opportunity. So it depends on the candidate how they can take benefit of national capital territory of Delhi scholarship 2019. Willing candidate must register their name and apply for this scholarship before the last date. For more detail must log on the official website.
Rules and regulation for applying National Capital Territory of Delhi scholarship
- This scholarship is applicable for all students who belong to different caste as minority or backward.
- Applicant parents income must not be exceeded than 2 lakh per annum.
- Applicant has been secured minimum 60%
- Applicant must contain all required documents.
- All documents must be correct and age and name will also be same in all documents.
- If the student does not appear in the final exam his scholarship will be canceled by the authority.
- If an applicant fails then 50% amount of scholarship will be deducted.
- This scheme is only for those who want to continue his study.
Guidelines for apply National Capital Territory of Delhi scholarship
Firstly applicant log on official website then read the notification given on web page. After that fill the online application form and upload the needed documents. Mention all details. Submit the form and note the registration id.